5-minute migration setup
You don’t need any tech skills to launch an automated WooCommerce to Shopify migration by Cart2Cart
Free Demo available
Test Cart2Cart in action and move a limited number of WooCommerce products and related data to Shopify in under 15 minutes
24/7 live assistance
The Customer Support Team works 24/7 and is always ready to assist you with any migration-related questions
关于 WooCommerce Migration App
Cart2Cart WooCommerce Migration App is an industry-leading eCommerce migration tool that helps to transfer the WooCommerce store’s data to Shopify or Shopify Plus without intensive hands-on.
3 steps to set up your WooCommerce to Shopify migration with Cart2Cart in 5 minutes:
- Install the app and provide your WooCommerce store details.
- Choose the data you’d like to import.
- Run a Free Demo migration (optionally) or launch Full Migration.
What data entities can be imported from WooCommerce to Shopify or Shopify Plus with Cart2Cart:
- product categories
- blogs/blog posts,etc.
Optional WooCommerce to Shopify migration extras:
- Migrate WooCommerce categories into Shopify Automated Collections
- Migrate WooCommerce customer groups into customer tags
- Preserve WooCommerce order IDs on Shopify store
- Create 301 redirects on your Shopify store after migration
- Migrate categories and products SEO URLs
- Migrate images from products, categories, and blog posts descriptions
Cart2Cart guarantees the security and integrity of your store’s data during the WooCommerce to Shopify migration.
Benefits of data transfer with the WooCommerce to Shopify Migration App by Cart2Cart:
- Simple setup. To initiate the store database transfer, fill in a few fields in the Migration Wizard, and launch a full-scale data import in minutes.
- Fast migration. The time of migration depends on the amount of data entities you are planning to migrate from WooCommerce to Shopify. Usually, it lasts from 15min to a few hours.
- No need to put selling on hold. Migration with Cart2Cart makes it possible not to lose your clients and keep the current WooCommerce store available online throughout the whole switching process.
- Free test migration. Test the service in action to see how your WooCommerce store will look on the Shopify platform. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
- 24/7 live support. Our responsive team works round-the-clock and is always ready to assist you with the migration setup.
Cart2Cart WooCommerce Migration App is a perfect option to overcome all the replatforming difficulties with minimum time and money spent. Enjoy the seamless WooCommerce data import to Shopify in a few clicks!
It is possible to migrate images from WooCommerce to Shopify via the App?
Absolutely. With WooCommerce to Shopify Migration App, you can transfer product, categories, and manufacturer images to the new Shopify one.
Can I migrate my WooCommerce store categories and subcategories to Shopify?
Yes, of course. However, you will need to pick the additional Migrate Source Store categories into the Shopify Automated Collections option to preserve the relations among the entities.
可能收取 外部费用。这些费用由外部提供商收取，不会显示在您的 Shopify 发票上。
The price depends on the number of entities migrated
Kaoud Rugs / Carpet - Rug Cleaning, Repairs & Sales
Great App - used it to migrate woo commerce customers and orders - worked perfectly. Highly recommend
Thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated)
Migration worked without issue. However, when some updates were needed and to re-run the migration their team was unhelpful and in fact hung up on our chat multiple times citing "internet problems". When they finally connected they said to create a new one, which would charge me almost $400 (a second time). They did offer a 7% discount....umm really? STAY AWAY
Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences .
Concerning the live chat - our Team members are working remotely, and Internet connection issues or power outages, unfortunately, sometimes disrupt our work. We're working hard to eliminate such issues though.
However, the issue you addressed us with, the restart of your migration, and the necessary updates have been already solved. And we hope you are happy with the overall migration result.
I attempted to use this app to save some time in my migration. I could have done the migration manually in the time this took to go through. They use a 3rd party checkout that that wasn't functioning properly and they made me reach out to their checkout system separately and open tickets with them. Headache. Stay away and find something else.