Reseñas (1.840)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
3 de junio de 2024

I have not used the app yet so can't quite speak to how it functions, however, I reached out for assistance with the placement of the "notify me" button and Sam was super helpful and prompt. In general, it's very straight forward to set up and use. Would recommend!

Ferosom Forte
Canadá
25 días usando la aplicación
24 de abril de 2024

This is an amazing app! I can't believe how reasonable the pricing is and how well that it works! The customer service is also wonderful! The only improvement I would recommend is that users would be able to have more options to customize the widget themselves without contacting customer service to do it for them. Other than that I would highly recommend this app!

For The Loaf Of God
Estados Unidos
28 días usando la aplicación
27 de mayo de 2024

Having been using the app for long but the help has been great getting it setup.

Outdoor Playhouses
Reino Unido
5 días usando la aplicación
14 de abril de 2024

Some customisations not possible, but good service to help.

Futari Wagyu
5 días usando la aplicación
6 de febrero de 2024

I just installed the app so waiting for full test before giving 5 stars, but set up was very easy and Sam helped me get everything set on our store. Reasonably priced compared to others I looked at and appears to have everything we need to simply alert customers of restocks on the website. Very helpful and I'm looking forward to using the app

Joyce Farms
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
8 de abril de 2024

Excellent experience with customer service. App requires support to get set up (with some configurations), but tech support was available immediately for help. Looking forward to seeing whether this function gets used by customers...

Kahuna Kids
Portugal
25 minutos usando la aplicación
9 de febrero de 2024

Ich habe die App noch nicht lange, aber das Setup war relativ einfach. Leider muss man für die bessere Platzierung nach dem Buy Button zwingend den Support anschreiben. Und es gibt auch keinen Vorschaumodus für den Button/das Overlay/die automatisierte E-Mail. Das war sehr umständlich, da alles im live Shop gemacht werden musste.

Dafür war der Support sehr nett und hat meine Wünsche entsprechend umgesetzt!

KLAEI DESIGN STUDIO
Austria
7 días usando la aplicación
10 de agosto de 2023

Good customer service, quick and relevant.
The app gets you the basic of what you need quickly and efficiently.

Cotton Club
Israel
5 meses usando la aplicación
10 de julio de 2022

I am very excited to start using this app. It is too early for me to judge the app itself as I have just downloaded it, but it already looks great on my website. I had problems installing it, however, had great online support and very happy!

indigocrystalsau
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
25 de noviembre de 2021

love the service to help for setting, looking forward to see the resulte with this apps, thank you !

SupplementOnline.ca