Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
14 december 2023

This app is simple to use , bug free and have all the features I need. The developer is very helpful. No complaints, highly recommend!

Radlmann Family Ranch & Highlands Spring Farm
16 dagar användning av appen
12 januari 2024

User-friendly interface, beautiful site integration, and quick customer support! I would recommend Krtbite any time!

Shop Cool Tricks
En dag användning av appen
19 januari 2024

Super friendly and quick support. The installation by the team was quick and smooth. I specifically chose this app by the high number of reviews and the “Built for Shopify” badge as speed, ease of use and value is super important to me.

LOBOCKI
Australien
Ungefär 8 timmar användning av appen
24 december 2023

PERFECT app for what we want! Simple to setup and configure. I wanted a quick modification on the basic button, and Sam from the online chat fixed it within five minutes on the 24th of December! Recommended 100%, and I hope our store grows so much that we can jump to their top-tier payment plant. Solid support team!

YamahaOilStore
Ungefär 15 timmar användning av appen
7 december 2023

i really needed a button for notify my customers when a product is back on stock and i found krtbite.
it was easy to install and i got also a support for placing the button "notify me" .
just very nice help that the team from krtbite provides.

olysea-cosmetics
Österrike
En dag användning av appen
10 januari 2024

They have great customer service and the “notify when in stock button” is nice and big so I think it will help with conversion! Thank you!

dahl
Ungefär 22 timmar användning av appen
15 december 2023

It works well, easy to understand, good and fast customer service, very happy with the app!

Barefoot You
Spanien
4 dagar användning av appen
29 oktober 2023

I've been on the hunt for a Shopify app that offers a seamless experience and caters to those of us who aren't particularly tech-savvy, and the Krtrite app is an absolute game-changer! From the moment I installed it, I was amazed at how intuitive and user-friendly the interface was. Even without a tech background, I found the app incredibly easy to navigate and set up.

Their customer service is top-notch. Whenever I had questions or encountered any hiccups, the Krtrite team was prompt, courteous, and always went the extra mile to ensure I had the best experience possible.

The features are comprehensive, yet not overwhelming, allowing me to enhance my store's functionality without the headaches. It's evident that the developers of this app truly understand the needs of Shopify store owners.

I would highly recommend the Krtrite app to anyone looking to elevate their Shopify store. It's been a complete game-changer for my business, and I can't sing its praises enough!

A-List Lace Hair
Storbritannien
15 dagar användning av appen
15 januari 2024

happy with the result and the customer service was fast and efficient.

faero
Kanada
4 dagar användning av appen
1 december 2023

I've just installed this app, which was incredible easy to do, and the team got in touch to finish setup. Fully customisable and the price is fantastic for small businesses like myself.

Meisha Mosaics