Recensioner (1 921)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 juni 2024

Cart Bite Back in Stock alert is a great little plugin! But the customer service is even better!
I made a few changes to my website that messed up KB's interface with it because I'm an uneducated dumb dumb, I instantly opened their customer service chat box, vaguely and loosely describe the problem then went to bed. When I woke up, Sam at KB at solved and fixed everything with plenty of time to spare for me to prep for relaunching some products. IDK how the tech wizard did it.
Thanks KB! You guys are doing a great service for us less technically inclined!

Rex-Creations
11 månader användning av appen
18 juni 2024

My product is always getting sold out. This app has converted so many of those lost sales for me. The subscribers are notified almost instantly once we are back in stock. Plenty of customizations as well to make it fit what I want it to do. Highly recommend this app.

Genuine Cooling Systems
5 månader användning av appen
8 juli 2024

This app is convenient and allows me to automate back in stock emails to customers that are interested. Wanted to change my button and customer service got it taken care of!

Stride Tribe
2 månader användning av appen
11 juni 2024

Great app. Functions as it should, and support is extremely helpful and fast in solving any issues you may have.

LollyShop NZ
Nya Zeeland
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
7 juni 2024

Brilliant app, allows me to communicate with customers wanting my product. Easy to use, very intuitive and top rate customer service. A must have if you sell product online.
Anthony
Throwerblade.

Throwerblade
Kanada
5 månader användning av appen
27 juni 2024

Great app & amazing customer service. I've needed help a couple of times and Sam responded and fixed my issues within 24 hours each time. I've been able to get stats on what sold out items are most wanted by customers. Highly recommended!

LOVESOUP.STUDIO
Japan
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
12 juni 2024

Exactly what I needed for my store! Simple to use and customer service was fast and effective. As someone who makes all my stock by hand, it's great to have a way for customers and fans to know exactly when they can shop without the hassle of constant social media updates and emails.

the boring store
16 dagar användning av appen
11 juni 2024

Absolutely amazing support from these guys nothing is too much trouble, they answer almost immediately and fix any issues straight away! Five Stars!!!

Why Not Shop
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
15 april 2024

Love how you can send text messages. You pay per text and receive an email when your credit balance is low. The developer was friendly to speak with and helped me get everything in place. I have high hopes for this app. I tried using the same email with multiple products and only received one alert for the first product being back in stock. Not sure why that is but that probably wouldn't be needed frequently.

Suggls
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
8 juli 2024

great servics,
very easy app
great email automation!
if you looking for an appback to stock notifications - this is the best app

Tefen Medical
Israel
Mer än ett år användning av appen