Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
CartBite Features

A New Leaf Jewellery

Very easy to use, I installed it mainly for Notify Me when back in stock purpose. Sam was very helpful to help me set up right away. Thank you

TreatBox

So far so good, I have just installed the app, but had great help and support already!
Thanks so much!

Mode Sheet Music

I have only used the back in stock button so far and it is easy to figure out and support are very easy to work with. I would recommend these guys!

Golden Seasons Co.

Just started using this app and already its been great! Easy to navigate and a very helpful and responsive team.

Route Du Sud

I just add this app on my website, they are really helpfull to help you configure the app, they answer really quickly and are really nice! The app is easy for customers, i recommand this app! Thank you

October 8, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. Keeps the team motivated seeing such a great review.
Cheers!!!

Haus of Reneé Boutique

Setup was efficient. Abhishek was quick and totally helped with setup! I had a question and Abhishek took a look and fixed the problem in no time.

Quirkory

Customer service is really fast and nice! Abhishek was so helpful and kind in helping me setting up the things as I wanted.
The app seems intuitive and easy to use the same, with a minimalistic interface. For now it works well, just wish it had a little more e-mails available to send monthly in the free plan~
Overall satisfied

allesvooruwmancave.nl

Abhishek was really helpful setting up the app, great customer service! So far so good with great pricing aswell, highly recommend!

October 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. If you need any assistance in the future ping us ad admin@staqlab.com
Cheers!!!

75PERCENTO.it

I likes this app that Is Very useful. Tks ti the staff for the great support. I think It Is a must have!

Vibrant Blanks

i downloaded the app to try to things on my shop. i had a problem with my theme settings, but customer service really went above and beyond to help me set everything up and running.

September 30, 2021

Thanks a ton for sharing your review. Means a lot for the team.
Cheers !!!