Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

For Goodness Scents

Time spent using app 30 minutes

I used the app to help with gaining and retaining my customer base. Instead of customers constantly checking my website with hopes that items have restocked, they will automatically be notified.

THE CHEEKY BIKINI

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Customer service is very quick and helpful. Very easy app to use and quite affordable. Great addition to my website

White Fang Cards

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Works like a charm. Has support for "custom CSS" to customize the look and feel of the buttons - which is important for me. The developer is very friendly and answered all of my questions.
Just one hiccup though - it currently does not work when user is using Private mode in Firefox Developer Edition (on MacOS). It did work fine when viewed in Incognito mode in Android Chrome.

Crystal Magic online

Time spent using app About 6 hours

The app does what it says, and pretty well. Definitely requires some css knowledge if you want to make it a seamless part of your website. Though, the chat help is very knowledgable and quick to respond!

More Than 90

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Sam was really quick with helping me setup everything and make sure I got it started quickly. Really happy so far

POA VEGAN SHOP

Location Turkey
Time spent using app 1 day

One of the best app in the apps store. Fantastic online support. They are fast! Excellent customer care! 10 out of 10. I recommend the Cartbite who needs to remind potential buyers when the products are in stock or restocked. They even helped me to customize some of the features according to my needs. Also there are lots of features which I don't use. I will keep it for the future. Thank you Sam.

staks

Time spent using app 24 minutes

I was a new shop with a small inventory and didn't have the ability to keep large amounts of stock. This app helped my customers know the moment I restocked. It also helped gather data with what products are most popular. Highly recommend, support was quick and easy to work with.

Undercover Otter

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 25 minutes

Super easy to set up and very easy to use.
Versatile in what it does and the support team was lovely in helping me move the button to be inline with my theme. Cheers!

John Cowan Baskets

Time spent using app About 7 hours

First class assistant with adjusting the app to the needs of my website. I haven't even signed up for the paid service yet. I will, it's a good deal and I've changed from my previous back in stock provider.

CHEMSY Boutique

Location France
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Application top et gratuite. Le service client est efficace et aide à la résolutions ds problèmes rencontrés