Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts | Reviews

by CartBite

Re-Stock,Back in Stock & Out Stock,Abandoned Cart Push & Email

Havenlee

I'm using this app for back in stock notifications to our customers and have been very happy with the service.

YOLOWN.COM

They are so professional, i needed to instal the back in stock button and they helped me in few minutes, thank you!! I suggest u to use this app!

Sabassi Company

very helpful and efficient.. I think will be very good for what I need. And the support, also amazing.

Lounge Cutie

I used this app to add restock button to my site. I used the message support button and had immediate assistance. Sam worked fast and added my button, was very friendly, and helpful. Happy to continue to work within this app!!!

Hair Sew Pretti

sam was really great in helping me set up this app and was able to find what I was looking for he asked me plenty of questions in order to make sure i was comfortable with the app

Flettede Fugle

Helpful and fast support. I will try it out and update my rating when I have more feedback from costumers.

Simply Indispensable

Sam has been amazing helping me get the little things configured. He was there almost from the second I installed the app. Highly recommended. Super easy to use.

Lola & Lane

I installed this app as I wanted a way for my customers to know when an item was back in stock so they don't miss out, as I only ever have limited quantities of each earring design. Integration was very easy (no coding required) and support from the developer has been fantastic! Thank you CartBite.

Halvo Coffee Roasters

Easy to use and great support team. We had a few technical issues and they were sorted within minutes!

Thunder Mountain Bikes

Sam was amazingly helpful in getting our back in stock button placed exactly where we needed it! Email support was also very quick with a different issue. So far we're impressed with this app.