Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
CartBite Features

Flettede Fugle

Helpful and fast support. I will try it out and update my rating when I have more feedback from costumers.

Simply Indispensable

Sam has been amazing helping me get the little things configured. He was there almost from the second I installed the app. Highly recommended. Super easy to use.

Lola & Lane

I installed this app as I wanted a way for my customers to know when an item was back in stock so they don't miss out, as I only ever have limited quantities of each earring design. Integration was very easy (no coding required) and support from the developer has been fantastic! Thank you CartBite.

Halvo Coffee Roasters

Easy to use and great support team. We had a few technical issues and they were sorted within minutes!

Thunder Mountain Bikes

Sam was amazingly helpful in getting our back in stock button placed exactly where we needed it! Email support was also very quick with a different issue. So far we're impressed with this app.

Healthshop 101

Second store I have this on, great app, add to all stores that have inventory. Contact customers and create buying frenzy

Angstrom Minerals

Wow we looked for a service to let customers know we were back in stock after covid, there it was. Great tech assistance as so easy to install . no coding required.

Timeless London

I just like there service and it was amazing as they done it in 10 mins .very quick and good.

Brooks Atelier

I'm new to shopify and this is a free app, so I was really pleasantly surprised that the developer was willing to set up a back in stock button for my site. Communication and and assistance was very fast and they nailed the design on the first try. Would recommend!

Blessed Home Decor By Katie

I used the app to get a button option to notify customers when items are back in stock. Worked great and good customer service.