Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

Capelli Hair Extensions

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing Technical Support! I contacted them to fix my widget back in stock and in couple of minutes they help me get it fix and running! Awesome plugin

Equisense

Location France
Time spent using app 18 minutes

I received very good service!! This plug-in is very simple to use and is a very nice app generally.

WINE GUYS

Location Germany

Super easy to setup. The rules are easily created and the integration on the shop is easy, too. If support is needed they reply and help within minutes - AWESOME!

Sisterlee Boutique

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Customer service is great! Very hands-on and will do the hard stuff for you. I would recommend for a restock app!

SOUL OF NOMAD

I was looking for an app to automate and make communications with our customers more efficient. This is the app. Easy, support is amazing. Took their time to understand our problem, solve it, and didn't leave us until it was done. The app works great, has less hustle for our concierge department, and easier for customers to know when their favorite item is back in stock. Took some critical pain away for sure.

Broke and Crafty

Time spent using app 20 minutes

I needed an app to let people know when I have restocked sold-out items in my shop. I installed this app and it was working within 10 minutes. Top-notch support that assisted me with the set-up. This is the app you want! Highly recommended.

Mixed Culture

Loving the Out of Stock feature. I had trouble putting the button under the Add to Cart Button, but the customer service team was so helpful and had it done for me in 5 min!

Venivoir Singapore

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Super great customer service despite being a free app! Easy to use and navigate. Bravo to this team behind!

Hi Buy Mama

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 day

I added this app to include notifications for return of out of stock products. Abhishek was v helpful and reached out to me to ask if I would like to change the default button setting to where the add to cart button usually is, and that was what I had preferred. The dashboard was also simple and easy to use.

Konsole Kingz

Great Customer Service, Helped with the inline button onto my store. would recommend for new users looking for an easy set up back in stock app