Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

Petit Plaisir Store

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 28 minutes

Real good app, Easy to use and right on the point, no code or anything, Support is 10/10, responses in less them 1 min.

September 8, 2021

Thanks a ton for your review .If you have any queries please feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

Daddy Disc Golf

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Just set the App up, used the chat feature to help get things up and running. Chat support was helpful in helping me! I now have notifications set up to alert our customers when the out of stock products are back & available for purchase!

September 8, 2021

Thanks a ton for such a nice words. If you have any queries please feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

Funkyshop24

Location India
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Brilliant, These guys helped me in a day, very satisfied, would definitely recommend this app to everyone

September 8, 2021

Thanks a ton for the review. If you have any queries please feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

Pixies Gardens

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Using it for 2 months now, have given me good ROI so far. Must have app for any store, definitely will recommend it to others as well.

Australian Variety Store

Location Australia

I just changed to this app as my old one didn't work when I changed Themes. I reached out to support to help getting the app working on my store. The whole Support experience was Totally Painless, They got everything working properly and in a very timely manner. I really Recommend this App for all Shopify store owners who want their customers to engage with them and be told when the product is back in stock. A++++

September 7, 2021

Thanks a ton for such kinds words. Really boosted over morale to work better and better.
If you have any queries in future please don't be hesitant and write to us at admin@staqlab.com

House Haroon

Location Netherlands

The app works well and the support staff is friendly. I got it so I don't miss any sales and hopefully using this app I will not miss any. There are many areas that I still need to explore in the app, but for now, I'm satisfied with it.

September 6, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review. If you have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

Town Shopi

Time spent using app About 3 hours

No other app was working on my theme. Support helped me set up notify button as per my theme and that's too for free. Hands down the best app on Shopify i ever encountered. App is super easy to understand as well

August 29, 2021

Thank you for the review. The team had a nice time chatting and configuring the app for you.
We hope to get you more conversions through back in stock and abandoned cart notifications

YogaGrow

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 hours

App is worth the price. Have tried other app in this space either they do not work as expected or are super expensive. This app is the cheapest option available and has all the options available I wanted. Support is super duper helpful as well.

August 29, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review. It was great serving you and having a word understanding your use case.
If in future you need any assistance just ping us over chat support, or mail us at admin@staqlab.com

The Barbher Brand

Time spent using app 1 day

Very Helpful & Quick!!! Easy to Work With!!! Highly Recommend this app for your business! Not Expensive.

Bottega Ludica

Location Italy

App facile da installare e modificare a piacimento. Credo dia uno sprint in più allo store. Gentili i ragazzi dell'assistenza! Consiglio sicuramente questa app!