Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

Sweet Baby Basics

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am using this for back in stock notifications and I think it is great so far! They have really good customer service and helped me change the location of the back in stock button really quickly.

DocNu GmbH

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Wirklich gute App und sehr viel ist intuitiv gestaltet. Wenige Apps, die auch direkt ohne Upgrade in deutsch übersetzen. Und wirklich ein sehr schneller Online-Support!

LEOPARD STRASS

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Using it for back in stock notifications. Tech helped me with the process. Very personal touch. thanks

heyReflect

Time spent using app 28 minutes

I use this app for "back in stock" notifications. The integration was aided by a friendly customer representative and it is working really well so far. Would defenitely recommend.

KAF

Location Egypt

Still in trial period, after going through other similar apps found this most convenient in terms of features, friendly use, & pricing. The support are quick & super helpful, they helped me with some adjustments that makes the app more useful for my theme.

November 24, 2021

Thanks a lot for such an amazing review. You made the day for us here. If you need any assistance in the future feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

Zumana

Location Germany

I integrated this app to allow customers applying for back in stock alerts. The customer service was accurate, fast and friendly. Thanks a lot!

petkiosklive

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Great app with a lot of features! Very customizable with emails, pop-ups, and notifications. Support is quick and helpful.

Havenlee

I'm using this app for back in stock notifications to our customers and have been very happy with the service.

YOLOWN.COM

Location Italy
Time spent using app 16 minutes

They are so professional, i needed to instal the back in stock button and they helped me in few minutes, thank you!! I suggest u to use this app!

Sabassi Company

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 28 minutes

very helpful and efficient.. I think will be very good for what I need. And the support, also amazing.