Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

Natty Workwear

Location Australia

My Mailing list has grown substantially by using the CartBite Back in stock tool, such a great addition to our website! the customer support is amazing too!

September 27, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. if you need any assistance just chat us over chat support or mail us at admin@staqlab.com

Baubles-N-Bling

Time spent using app About 1 hour

For a free app, I was expecting more issues connecting but the support chat window was right there to assist with working through a couple of tiny bugs and done. Awesome customer support and I definitely recommend trying out this app. It will save a lot of time answering emails from the Contact Us feature and customers will automatically know when they can come back and complete their shopping carts. I'm working with the Basic Shopify theme so it's nice to know there are apps out their with customizable features that allow personalization. I fully intend to upgrade to one of the paid plans as I find the need for more features that will leave us more time to focus on servicing customers. Thank you!

Smoke & Ash

Great App that allows my customers to be notified once an item becomes in stock. This will limit lost sales due to stock availability. Great support, fast and friendly.

September 21, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a wonderful review. If you need any assistance in the future don't be hesitant to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

Labelle.sk

Location Slovakia

I tried to download many simmilar apps, but honestly only this one works without any problem. Even the technical support is so quick and helpful, this is how it should working in every business! only recommend!

September 21, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a great review. Words like these keep the team motivated to work harder and harder.

KWlasersupplies

Easy to use and they have great customer service if you need any help! I highly recommend this app.

Advance Nutrition by Zahler's

This app offer many ways of notifying customers. I used the emailing feature for out of stock products.
The interface is very easy to navigate and I was able to customize the design to match my store's look very easily.
Also, the support is amazing. I wanted to import a large list of subscribers and was helped quickly and efficiently.

Lala Earth

Time spent using app 18 minutes

I got help immediately setting this up and it works so well! Such a game changer. I should have done this years ago!

M O N A

Time spent using app 36 minutes

very easy to use and get acquainted with. friendly, excellent and prompt customer service to assist you with anything.

U3

Time spent using app 17 minutes

It's easy and quick to use this app. They also provided prompt support in a timely manner. So far satisfied with the app :)

Waverly Scarlet

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Just installed and seems to work great so far! Support was very helpful in placement of my widget as well.