Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

Reshoot Australia

Location Australia

This app does exactly what I need it to. It is also very affordable and customer service was quick and easy

Karamela studio

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app 1 day

The menu is very easy to use. It doesn’t slow the shop. The support is very helpful. For now everything looks great.

Copped Cards

Time spent using app About 1 year

Just started using the app, so far very easy to set up and the support team was helpful and responsive!

Smart Supps

Great application and support team. Easy to use and works perfectly for what I need (mainly back in stock notifications)

November 11, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. If you need any assistance just ping us over chat support and we will quickly get back to you.

rock.that.scent

I installed the app for the notify when in stock facility. I received excellent customer service from Sam, who quickly helped to locate the notify button inline instead of floating.

DELIA

Location India
Time spent using app 23 minutes

They instantly helped with the setup and it literally took less than five minutes! Highly recommended!

November 9, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review.

EINSTAKT

Location Faroe Islands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Quick setup, great feature and very helpful customer service!
The design is minimal and looks great on our website. www.einstakt.com

November 8, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review. If you need and assistance in the future just mail us at admin@staqlab.com.

Huggalugs

I love this app! Support contacted me immediately upon installation and asked if I'd like my button changed to in-line, then made the changes immediately. It's super easy to configure and customize the button color. In just one day, I already have lots of customer requests for notifications. Now I can't wait to see how many sales are recovered using this app!

Mojocards.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 38 minutes

Very good. When I first installed this app, everything was easy to understand. Also the customer service was really fast with helping me out. Would recommend to anyone who wants back in stock notifications for their store.

Frederic's

Location Germany

Really easy setup and great customer support!! They respond quickly and are really interested in helping. Very hard to find this nowadays. Especially if you are new to e-com, this app is a great help! 5/5 stars!