Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

Mojocards.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 38 minutes

Very good. When I first installed this app, everything was easy to understand. Also the customer service was really fast with helping me out. Would recommend to anyone who wants back in stock notifications for their store.

Frederic's

Location Germany

Really easy setup and great customer support!! They respond quickly and are really interested in helping. Very hard to find this nowadays. Especially if you are new to e-com, this app is a great help! 5/5 stars!

Nicole Made It

I love the fact that I get alerts with customer names and sizes who are waiting for a product to restock.

Love & Light Jewels

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Right away, I received amazing customer service and I look forward to enjoying this well designed app! Thank you! I will recommend.

November 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. If you need any assistance in the future just mail us at admin@staqlab.com
Cheers!!!

Omamori Joyas

Location Spain

The team and the app are great. They helped me and the treatment was great!
There were things that I did not know how to manage and they fixed it for me in a moment.
Highly recommended!

KOISCENTS

Location Australia

Easy to use app and support chat was super helpful. Used the app for back in stock notifications and it's the perfect app.

City Books & Lotto

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

I have installed the app today and so far so good. The response from Sam on the customer support team is amazing. He was very prompt with my request to move the widget and it was done in minutes. I will come back and update once we have been using it for a while but so far the ease of use and the customer service is 5 star.

Gadget Store

Location Qatar

Amazing app with very supportive team.
The app is very useful and much needed for all businesses websites

Earth's Dew

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Extremely helpful. Very responsive. I was surprised that they responded so quickly in the middle of the night. Highly recommend!

Kattie Jean Skincare

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app so far has been super helpful. Received support from someone and they helped a lot. Will recommend to others

November 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing the review. Cheers!!!