Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

Latelier islandais

Location France

L'atelier Islandais
Easy to use and install. I got help also right away for some details, which is great. Highly recommended.

Dames & Dimes

Time spent using app 1 day

Got the help I needed right away when it came to integrating the app with my store in the way I wanted. The dashboard is easy to understand. I'm mainly going to be using this app for email notifications for when a product is back in stock but going to be exploring the other features too.

October 27, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review.

CUPPÉ

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

We are using this app mainly for our back-in-stock notification. It is easy to install and navigate. We also can't thank Sam enough for assisting us with implementing the inline button and fix up a minor issue with our theme. :)

October 27, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. if you need any assistance just mail us at admin@staqlab.com

4U.wine

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Atendimento excelente resolveram todos meus problemas. As funcionalidades são fundamentais e básicas, leve, atende o objetivo diretamente.

DE LA FORGE

Location France
Time spent using app 36 minutes

Easy to use, with an excellent customer service if you're looking for any help. Thank you very much!

October 27, 2021

Thanks a lot for such of nice words

joandcompany

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Literally within seconds of downloading I had customer service online messaging me giving me tips for the best way to see the widget on my page! All I had to do was say "go ahead" and it was done. Within 5 minutes of downloading the app the widget is live, matches my theme colors and asethic AND i already have 3 people subscribed to out of stock notifications without even announcing this new feature!!!! BLOWN AWAY!!! Even if you already have a SMS marketing integration (like me) I highly still recommend for restock notification. Oh and price drop notifications! Can't be beat!

Koncept Innovators, LLC

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Excellent customer service, easy to use and navigate, and a great addition to the store. Really enjoying it so far!!

AYESSE

As soon as I added this app customer support reached out to me to help install the button where I wanted it and answer any questions. Very helpful! Looking forward to putting that Back in Stock button to work! Thank you :)

E&S Home-Scent

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Great customer service and very simple to use,
within seconds of installing i had Sam on the chat bot wanting to help and make sure im ok!
DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN

bareLUXE Skincare

so far very good. integrated well into my gem pages. customer service fast and helpful. does what I need it to do. The only thing is it takes a moment to become visible after the rest of the page loads, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. Thanks!!

October 21, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing the review. If you need any assistance in the future just mail us at admin@staqlab.com