Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts | Reviews

by CartBite

Re-Stock,Back in Stock & Out Stock,Abandoned Cart Push & Email

Huggalugs

I love this app! Support contacted me immediately upon installation and asked if I'd like my button changed to in-line, then made the changes immediately. It's super easy to configure and customize the button color. In just one day, I already have lots of customer requests for notifications. Now I can't wait to see how many sales are recovered using this app!

Mojocards.nl

Very good. When I first installed this app, everything was easy to understand. Also the customer service was really fast with helping me out. Would recommend to anyone who wants back in stock notifications for their store.

Frederic's

Really easy setup and great customer support!! They respond quickly and are really interested in helping. Very hard to find this nowadays. Especially if you are new to e-com, this app is a great help! 5/5 stars!

Nicole Made It

I love the fact that I get alerts with customer names and sizes who are waiting for a product to restock.

Love & Light Jewels

Right away, I received amazing customer service and I look forward to enjoying this well designed app! Thank you! I will recommend.

November 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. If you need any assistance in the future just mail us at admin@staqlab.com
Cheers!!!

Omamori Joyas

The team and the app are great. They helped me and the treatment was great!
There were things that I did not know how to manage and they fixed it for me in a moment.
Highly recommended!

KOISCENTS

Easy to use app and support chat was super helpful. Used the app for back in stock notifications and it's the perfect app.

City Books & Lotto

I have installed the app today and so far so good. The response from Sam on the customer support team is amazing. He was very prompt with my request to move the widget and it was done in minutes. I will come back and update once we have been using it for a while but so far the ease of use and the customer service is 5 star.

Gadget Store

Amazing app with very supportive team.
The app is very useful and much needed for all businesses websites

Earth's Dew

Extremely helpful. Very responsive. I was surprised that they responded so quickly in the middle of the night. Highly recommend!