Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts | Reviews

by CartBite

Re-Stock,Back in Stock & Out Stock,Abandoned Cart Push & Email

Kattie Jean Skincare

This app so far has been super helpful. Received support from someone and they helped a lot. Will recommend to others

November 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing the review. Cheers!!!

thetstore_clothing

Really great support to help with setting up. The App works really well. Great value and service offered throughout.

November 1, 2021

Thanks a lot. If you need any assistance in the future feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

Our Apparel UK

Sam was extremely helpful with the setup, I usually set apps up myself with trial and error but this was so much smoother :) would recommend!

November 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. Cheers!!!

WoodshopMafia®

I used this app to add an out of stock button to my store. It works great.
Customer service was awesome with helping with css too!
Highly recommend.

November 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review. Cheers!!!

Sharpe Shape

I used this app to help with my push marketing. Sam from their support team was so helpful and helped position my 'notify me when available' button on any sold out products.

November 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a nice review. If you need any assistance in the future please feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

Hatton Hill

Good service, and solving fast, customer service is ok, I recommended to use this app I will see the result

November 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review. If you need any assistance in your please feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

Silk by Layan

even with free plan, the team is awesome and will provide you with full support !
i needed their simple to use notify me bar and got it nicley done below the add to cart button
thank you team cartbite for your awesome app

Ella Luna and Company

This app is very easy to use and customer service is amazing and so helpful! I love this app for my business!

Beauty Supply 123 Outlet

App is very easy to use, and Sam was extremely helpful. Replied quickly and helped with custom styling super quickly. Highly recommend.

Hhwcustoms

Very good, add lots of valuable settings and control over many options.. Only thing I don't like is that by default every option is turned on so you have to go through a few pages to turn everything you don't want off. Other than that it works great!