Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

MARVELL LANE

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very easy app to use and does exactly what we need it to do! The team were incredibly helpful and quick when we needed a few font/colour tweaks made on the back end!

Gator & Co

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Excellent Customer Service, Fast response. New to the app hopefully it works great with our Online Store.

The Fitness Depot

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Great support to help get what you want ! Fast response and great communication between support to get things fixed.

Lark Artisan Supply

Time spent using app 35 minutes

This app is VERY user friendly! When I completing the set up, I received a message from the developers, they had some helpful tips and wanted to make sure everything was working well on the front end- I wish this was a more common practice with other apps! Cheers!

fothermo

Location Germany
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Amazing support. Implementation is super fast. This will easily increase my sales in shopify. Greetings

Zamst.us

easy to install and setup and customer support quickly assisted in relocation the opt-in button to inline within my product page.

The Australian Plant Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Customer service is very quick and helpful. I have just installed the app. After two weeks, I will give a detailed review.

For Goodness Scents

Time spent using app 30 minutes

I used the app to help with gaining and retaining my customer base. Instead of customers constantly checking my website with hopes that items have restocked, they will automatically be notified.

THE CHEEKY BIKINI

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Customer service is very quick and helpful. Very easy app to use and quite affordable. Great addition to my website

White Fang Cards

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Works like a charm. Has support for "custom CSS" to customize the look and feel of the buttons - which is important for me. The developer is very friendly and answered all of my questions.
Just one hiccup though - it currently does not work when user is using Private mode in Firefox Developer Edition (on MacOS). It did work fine when viewed in Incognito mode in Android Chrome.