Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
CartBite Features

modcup coffee

We use this to manage our back in stock notifications. It worked great! They also helped us with adding it in and the support had a fast response.

SoBuy.de

Location Germany

so good!!! And the customer service is fast and nice. I am very satisfied with their service. very very good.

Sweet Candle Company

Fast and easy to use. Good customer service. They are very fast and will answer any questions you have!

htbeautybar

So far I really love this App. Customer service is quick and responsive. They help me redo my "notify me" button without any hassle.

YOHO

Location Ukraine

The best and quick app support on the Shopify platform. Sam, thank you so much for some changes for me.

Branny

Location Pakistan

The app is very nice. Customer support is too supportive. I contacted them and they solved my problem in minutes. Highly recommended

SuperMom Headquarters

I haven't had a chance to really use the app yet, but support was very quick to help me with placement of the button. I'm eager to see how my customers like using the back in stock notifications, and whether my sales will increase with the use of this app.

The Loomia

I just could not find a Out of Stock App that could detect out-of-stock variants. Even the most reviewed ones failed or they were ridiculously expensive.
Finally a robust app with nice features with Fair pricing.
Thank you CaRTBITE.
WELLDONE

Sekoni Original

Need to alert customers something is out of stock in the simplest way possible? This is the way to go, and it looks like I haven't even scratched the surface of some of the other tools available. Set up required me to reach out to support who was prompt and helpful. Will update if anything changes, so far so awesome.

Birch and Bind

I just downloaded this app and it is very easy to set up. I needed minimal help. The support is super helpful and made all the changes I requested in a matter of minutes!