Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts | Reviews

by CartBite

Re-Stock,Back in Stock & Out Stock,Abandoned Cart Push & Email

Kolé Swim

Just added this app to my store. Very easy to integrate and the staff was very quick and helpful with adjusting the button placement. Looking forward to using it!

October 20, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review. If you need any assistance in the future don't hesitate to mail us at admin@staqlab.com

Naturalis Bags

I have used the app to announce restocks to clients and it works great, I had doubts about how to change two functionalities and messages and they have helped me right away, in 5 minutes I have it perfectly programmed.

Sanserigetshop

I got the app and I am using the free version of it for now.
They immediately contacted me to offer help in placing the banner on a better spot on my website, free of charge.
Would definitely recommend.

October 20, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. Means a lot for customer support.
If you need any assistance in the future just mail us at admin@staqlab.com

Freycoo

Muy buena aplicación y de configuración fácil e intuitiva. Quise hacer un pequeño cambio y a través del chat me lo arreglaron en pocos minutos. Muchas gracias mi tienda es más completa ahora

October 18, 2021

Thanks for such nice words. Really made team happy reading it.

Proyecto Banana

It was very Easy to set up with the help of their support desk. Free plan available. Worth the try!!

October 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. If you need any assistance in the future just mail us at admin@staqlab.com

Concrete Jungle Hippie

Only just added it to my shop a few days ago, but so far so good, and customer service is very quick to get back. I needed the button changed from a floating tab to a button under "sold out" and it was sorted in a matter of minutes

October 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a nice review. Support team is really happy customizing the app as per your needs.

HouseplantExperience.com

App works perfect. Just the way we envisioned it. Support is extraordinary. They understand the questions and act accordingly and within minutes. Keep up the good work!

PolySass

prompt response. very quick service and was able to help me through the process. highly recommended no issues

KePi Designs

Great customer support and good working app! Installed it in a couple of minutes by help from the customer support. Happy with it!

October 17, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. If you need any assistance in the future, feel free to mail us at admin@staqlab.com

Fashion Flare

I was looking for an app which would provide me simple and hassle free Restock Alert option in which I get notified for the product and automatically customer gets notified on restock, I tried many other good rated apps but Cartbite turned out to be the most easy and simple. Not just that I wanted a little change in the application and when I asked the support, to my surprise they did it in few minutes. I don't write reviews much but their service & customer support is top notch!

October 17, 2021

Your review made the team emotional. Really nice to hear such nice words. Keeps the team motivated to work harder and harder.
Thanks a ton