Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 6, 2023

Customer service is awesome! Sam was able to help me implement the set up. I chose this app since they have a lot of feature on the free plan.

Loop Lasso
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 5, 2023

Love that there is a free option available for when you are just starting out.
I selected this app because they had more features available in the free starter option, then any of the other apps I looked at. They also had the most reasonable price for upgraded/growth plans.
Their customer service is amazing! Helped me on the spot when I needed to make a change to my settings.

Evorue
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 5, 2023

We use this app for its "Back in Stock " functionality ,it works as it should, has a reasonable price and the developers are quick and happy to alter the location of the button for us.
We've now installed this on two sites

Total Disc Repair
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 5, 2023

App works great, Sam & team were very helpful on areas I couldn't do myself, overall really impressed!

The FragranceWorld
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 4, 2023

I found the app easy to set up. Support was very responsive and helped us by putting the button on our product page in minutes. They were also very helpful in getting DKIM setup correctly.

merriartist.com
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 3, 2023

Works as intended and customer support was very responsive in making sure the app worked correctly. Thanks

Xtreme Swim
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
January 3, 2023

Support is super fast and helpful! The app setup is very easy to setup, took me less than 5 minutes!

BrickTactical
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
January 2, 2023

Amazing support from the team, super helpful and friendly when I required support with a query. Really easy-to-use application and also offers super competitive pricing.

Lures Edge
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 2, 2023

Excellent app with the best developers who are on hand to help any time of the day or week. Thank you for all your help. Highly recommended app.

Hair Anatomy UK
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 1, 2023

Just got the app & needed some help. The customer service was amazing & they were able to help me with the feature! Super affordable too definitely would recommend

thejumabrand