Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
CartBite Features

Poésie by Julie

This application is quite straightforward, and the customer service is very helpful and forthcoming! However, if you require any kind of customisation with the back in stock pop up you need to request help from a developer which is a shame. It would be the perfect application if you could select your desired colours and font to match your theme without going through customer service.

AlgoShoppe

Location Philippines

Customer service is great. they immediately sent us a message asking anything to help us. they are accomodating. 4 stars yet because we still have to use it.

ELLAGRACE

Extremely helpful with assistance. Installed very fast. Really happy with the service. Would highly reccomend.

Narbis

Just begin to use this plugin. Not sure if it will help my store. The support is quick and helpful, good to use for now.

Skateworld | Tienda de patines sobre ruedas y hielo

I just intalled the app, a Notify me button. I haven't seen it work yet, but asked for help to put it in the page and the support was very good. I'll see how the button works and then I'll write another review about it.

LPOL

This is a great app, and the support team are very nice and efficient. I throughly recommend it. John

Ziggy's at Home

I had a bit of trouble understanding how to deploy the widget and couldn't find much info to guide me in the support section, but I was able to connect with online support very quickly and they made the necessary changes for me.

Aarin & Co.

So far so good. They helped install the button very quickly. I mainly want to use this app to notify customers when an item is in stock, only reason i wont give it 5 stars is because I just started using it.

SupplementOnline.ca

love the service to help for setting, looking forward to see the resulte with this apps, thank you !

Panterstore

This app is way more cheaper than the app I used before.
And also the customer service is great!
Happy me :-))