Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

Ice Skating Jewellery

We only needed this for notification of re-stocked products and for this, it is a great app. Support is fast and solved the issues we had very quickly.
The interface is easy to understand which meant everything could be set up quickly.

myvanityshop.com

Location Lithuania

nice app, has everything you need in it, fast responding and friendly support, had a problem where I couldn't choose a plan, but everything was solved very fast

Checkit

Sam was lightning quick at responding to my message and adding the custom change I wanted. This app is awesome for letting my customers know an item is back in stock. Big thumbs up!

Nothing But Butta

Time spent using app 24 minutes

The set up was very easy and the communication was as well. So far I'm enjoying the app, and I know that my customers will enjoy it's features.

Likhaan

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app fulfills exactly how I expected it to be and their customer service is very responsive! Highly recommend.

James Street Co

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Quick and reliable customer service. We needed help with button placement in the CSS and got quick help.

CasaQ

Time spent using app 30 minutes

I needed an app for Shopify that would capture customers for some super popular items. Back in Stock was so easy to install and customer service was great!

Kookie.it

Location Italy

Assistenza molto disponibile e veloce. Facile da installare! Non ho avuto modo di testarlo a lungo, ma per ira si integra bene con il sito.

hainepentrumine

Location Romania
Time spent using app 26 minutes

i start to use this app for 5 minutes ago and i start to understand every section of the app is very easy to use it and the support from them will worth

Zhebra

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Been seach a lot and tried another but this app is all what I need and fast respond & very helpful support! highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68