Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts | Reviews

by CartBite

Re-Stock,Back in Stock & Out Stock,Abandoned Cart Push & Email

For Petz NI

Within minutes of installing the app, Sam, Customer support got in touch and set up my back in stock button on my website, no hassle on my side and very pleasant to deal with. Thankyou!

Hjartastaður

Very helpful when you have questions regarding the app. Was not expecting any service since it is FREE but got a great service. This app does everything i was expecting.

Whites Forestry Equipment

Great app and excellent support if you require minor theme customisation. I've tried a few other apps but highly recommend "Back in Stock & Restock Alerts"....................

THE CONSCIOUS

Very quick help with positioning the notification button. Quick and easy to set up, would recommend.

Artisanthropy Fibre Arts

This app is easy to install and the interface is easy to use/understand. Support is very helpful with individual requests and it's really fabulous that it's free. Thanks again.

solay.no

I am really happy with the costumer service i got. Fast help and everything was set up in a few minutes.

Fashionably, BBK!

I use this app for back in stock notifications. I sent an email to change my button layout. My request was handled swiftly. Great customer service!

Sweet Baby Basics

I am using this for back in stock notifications and I think it is great so far! They have really good customer service and helped me change the location of the back in stock button really quickly.

DocNu GmbH

Wirklich gute App und sehr viel ist intuitiv gestaltet. Wenige Apps, die auch direkt ohne Upgrade in deutsch übersetzen. Und wirklich ein sehr schneller Online-Support!

LEOPARD STRASS

Using it for back in stock notifications. Tech helped me with the process. Very personal touch. thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18