Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
20 de diciembre de 2023

Exactly what I was searching for. You need to spend some time to understand how to configure it correctly. But when your discounts work correctly in the eshop, this app delivers what is required.

PeachPerfectSkin
Lituania
5 meses usando la aplicación
17 de noviembre de 2023

I love this app. It enables me to add free products automatically to the cart once a customer has reached a certain order value.

Indulgeintreats
Reino Unido
11 meses usando la aplicación
22 de enero de 2024

Super simple and really easy to install. Works perfectly how it's meant to and free plan is available for smaller businesses to use ! Thank you so much CartBot :)

Neon Darling
Australia
8 días usando la aplicación
15 de enero de 2024

Works well so far. Hopefully it stays this way

6 Sigma Sim Racing
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
25 de noviembre de 2023

When I used it it worked fine but when I tried to remove auto add to cart it will not go away, I have completely uninstalled the app and it is still adding stuff to carts. it also does it for every product on the website. I might have to completely remake the store because even changing the theme wont help.

The Nook
Estados Unidos
2 meses usando la aplicación
Bundler.app respondió 27 de noviembre de 2023

Hi,
We have sent you an email and a message about this and are eagerly waiting your reply, as we want to help you resolve this ASAP.
Looking forward to your reply about this, so we can resolve this.

If anyone else needs help with the app, you can always reach us at support@cart-bot.net

29 de enero de 2024

This is actually a very helpful plugin for many things. Thank you so much for developing this.

My Buddy Gard
Australia
11 días usando la aplicación
6 de noviembre de 2023

Great app! We had an issue with one of our products and they fixed it same day!

Highly recommend!

Breakthrough Filters
Estados Unidos
6 meses usando la aplicación
1 de diciembre de 2023

A really great easy to use app and a great support team that is reliable, efficient and can help with any issues you may be having.

Mr Floral
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
14 de octubre de 2023

It worked exactly as it was supposed to. We added a free sample with every order, so it came up as an item on the packing list to help us remember to enclose the free item.

Customer service was great when I made a change. Very friendly and kind with my questions and limited knowledge. Highly recommend!

Laughing Mountain Gourmet Popcorn
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
11 de octubre de 2023

Does what it should! Straightforward to use and quick to load. I used the app to add a store Gift Card when a vaporizer is added to cart. Then created a Shopify Automatic Product Discount to make the gift card free.

Pocket Ovens
Malasia
7 meses usando la aplicación