Reseñas (352)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
21 de mayo de 2024

Fantastic app, easy to use, very flexible and great support. We use it alongside the Bundler app to automate our "free gift with purchase" offers.

Sam Turner & Sons
Reino Unido
7 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 7 de junio de 2024

A perfect app for bot triggers such as when a certain product or products are added to cart or cart reaches a certain value. Highly recommended

NATUREZONA
Alemania
6 meses usando la aplicación
11 de mayo de 2024

I was having issue with BUY X GET Y discount. The free item wasnt getting added automatically. This Bot helped in solving that issue

OtterRelief
India
7 días usando la aplicación
24 de abril de 2024

Small error at the start but they fixed it and were helpful. App seems to be working well now

TheCustomGoodsCo
22 días usando la aplicación
15 de abril de 2024

Super easy to use and works extremely well!

SHINE SUPPLY
4 meses usando la aplicación
Bundler.app respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

Cartbot team

10 de febrero de 2024

I'm new to all this, so just the thought of creating a Shopify online store was daunting. Adding apps like CartBot to help with organizing my shopping carts was beyond anything I thought I could do.

I was really intimidated by the whole process.

But honestly, CartBot delivered! It was an easy setup, and it worked on my first configuration.

To help others, I operate a service business, so I wanted to add a flat service fee to all of my orders (as a consultation), CartBot was able to do that for me.

EZ Notary Services
3 meses usando la aplicación
14 de mayo de 2024

App is easy and does what I need it to.

The Truffle Cottage
5 meses usando la aplicación
12 de marzo de 2024

Definitely recommend this app for those needing to have an item added to the shopping cart based on another item(s) being selected. Great technical support and prompt service for help with configuration and questions. App performs nicely.

Vegefood
28 días usando la aplicación
Bundler.app respondió 26 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Cartbot app team

5 de junio de 2024

Really easy to use and install. Although we encountered some initial issues unrelated to the app, the customer support team was very responsive and helped us resolve them quickly.

Morphée
Reino Unido
5 días usando la aplicación
6 de marzo de 2024

App works perfect when others I've tried have not! Highly recomend!

KeepTheChange
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Bundler.app respondió 26 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

Cartbot app team