Cart Recovery on autopilot
Simply install with one-click and start recovering abandoned carts right away
SMS made easy
Use SMS automations to send personalised cart recovery messages to your customers
Direct checkout link
Direct link back to your customers cart to complete their order
Cartcycle SMS Cart Recoveryの詳細情報
SMS & Email Cart Recovery on autopilot
Cartcycle works constantly in the background to recover sales for your store by monitoring your abandoned carts and automatically reminding the customer to complete their purchase via SMS or Email.
Automated SMS Cart Recovery - includes 25 free SMS messages each month
- Automatically send personalised cart reminder SMS messages
- SMS Sender ID - ensure messages are on-brand with a personalised Sender ID for your store
- Send 25 SMS messages free every month
- 100 Free monthly SMS credits are included with every paid plan
- Worldwide sending capability - including US, UK, Canada, France, Australia
Automated Email Cart Recovery
Fully responsive, conversion focused cart recovery emails designed to integrate seamlessly with your store identity. All emails automatically feature up to date product images and content.
- Automatically pulls in the images of the products your customers have left in their cart
- Include a checkout button with a direct link back to the customers cart
- Integrates seamlessly with your stores look and feel by including your store logo with every email
Easy to Install
Install with 1-click with no other setup needed. Start recovering sales from the moment the app is installed.
14 day Free Trial
Still not sure? Send SMS messages FREE for 14 days
Includes 100 FREE SMS messages per month
This app was quickly removed from my store. The automated texts will not send. When I reached out to their support using the email address for support within the app, the email bounced stating that the mailbox does not exist. I'm not sure if this is a real functioning app or if it's just an app to collect data (emails and phones numbers). Update: I changed my settings to "no delay" indicating that the text should have been sent as soon as the abandoned cart happened. I confirmed within the app that there were three abandoned carts for testing after this change happened, none of which were sent the text.
Hello, thanks for your feedback and sorry that you did not find the app useful.
I've taken a look into what's happened here and it looks like you only had the app installed for around 11 minutes and 9 seconds. The default SMS sending configuration is 45 minutes after the basket has been abandoned by the customer. We'll aim to make this clearer during the on-boarding process.
We're sorry that you weren't able to get in touch with us via the support email - we'll look into that.
Just to clarify our data retention policy - ALL checkout and customer data is redacted after your scheduled SMS have been sent.