Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery |SMS & Email Cart Recovery | ReConvert

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

sookie store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent customer service was fast and reliable, and very knowledgeable, Alex answered all my concerns.

SublimForever

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Dark billing. The displayed rate of the application up to 1000$ of income generated is $19.99 per month (+ cost of SMS). I paid last month about $75 for $675 of income generated...

Gioielleria Cortese Ornella

Location Italy

Ottima applicazione per il recupero di carrelli abbandonati, e il servizio clienti è veloce rapido e molto gentile.

myaussietech.com

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Not working. contacted support several times and being ignored. we had faith in them being able to fix the issue but nothing much than the usual replies.

Aquapet

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app, very useful and works well. It's easy to understand how to use it and if you don't understand something you can ask a member of the app's staff.

Crave Fancy

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Support was there before the app even loaded first. Love it. I enabled my automatic recovery and just waiting for the cashflow to come in. Sick app. Saves me so much time to build and enable what this app offers

motley.tiffany-44ed

The app was easy to get through and now let's see the sales boost. It's great to have the online chat if you need to ask questions to get through the app.

HotDiggidyDog.ca

This app was very user friendly and easy to set up. Support provided excellent customer service and troubleshooting to solve one of my technical issues.

deRodríguez

Location Spain

I had to uninstall it because of the impossibility to customize the body email´s text..., once you send the email, it shows small, boring and practically unreadable in mobile phones.... The app looks great but with the big effort we need to accomplish in order to obtain an abandoned cart, we have to had all the tools to claim attention of potential customers in our emails, with fonts, colours, syzes, allignments, images, etc... If this company solve this, this app will be great, but at this time I have to uninstall it.

May 31, 2022

We are so sorry to hear that🙏 Our dev. team working on this feature right now, and it should be available in a few months. Any chance I can notify you once we release this update?

Fashion NetClub

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! it helped us immediately to convert prospects into customers. It's easy to install and manage. We recommend it to help you save time and automatize your shopping cart emails easier.

May 14, 2022

Thank you for your great review🙏 We built the app specifically for your needs😎

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10