Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

by StilyoApps

Abandoned Cart Recovery |SMS & Email Cart Recovery | ReConvert

JOTO POTTERY

Emoticons can be used. The customization function is powerful. Help in case of problems is very timely. I will continue to use it.

February 27, 2021

FurPawSake

Customer service is brilliant. Always ready to help... and fast. I am just about to launch my store and I am very excited as the apps from this company make my shop look pro and will for sure help with upselling and follow-ups. Check out their other apps too. The good thing is that their payment scheme follows your income so even newbies will not break their pocket.

February 23, 2021

Gadget Need

Great customer support! Very quick replies on my questions. Got help all the way, I'm new with those apps but got everything covered.

February 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review :) Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

Loyal Leo Store

Very cool and interesting app. I just started using it. So far very good. All of my questions were answered by this guy , Anton. He tries his best to answer any question I asked him. I recommend the app.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Fight For Fitness

Amazing App! Amazing customer support
got help all the way, I'm dumb with those apps but got everything covered

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We're doing our best :)

woot & hammy

I really wanted to like this app, because I have used another app from this company that works well, but this one caused my store many problems. It seemed to have conflicts with other apps in my store and also the FB messenger apps never showed up properly. I tried to get support to fix it, but there were still problems, even after they told me everything was ok. Anyway, I couldn't leave my store in a half-functioning state for much longer, so I just ended up deleting the app. Maybe I will try it again in the future when the bugs have been worked out.

January 22, 2021

Hi guys,

Thank you for your honest review, Eric here, I'm the CEO here at Carti.io
Any chance we could jump on a call and explain everything to you?

We supported FB messenger completely until the recent update from Facebook that is blocking some of the features (you can find it at all the Facebook marketing apps out there). There is nothing we can do about it at the moment (this is not a code issue from our side). We're actively looking for a solution and in contact with Facebook to try and solve this ASAP.

I apologize for your experience, It would mean the world to me if you could give my business another chance 🙏

Please get back to me and let's see how we can solve this issue with you :)

Eric | Carti.io CEO

VIVIANO

Facile à installer, Support multilangue et magnifique, Vous étes les meilleures. Bonne continuation.

January 22, 2021

Merci pour votre avis 5 étoiles :) Notre équipe d'assistance est disponible 24/7😎

Family Keeps

I am still learning how this app works, but Konstantin was very helpful!
Lets see the results now...

January 20, 2021

Thank you for 5 star review :) Our support team is available 24/7😎

Big Boutique

The app is really easy to install.
I had a technical glitch that affeted my store and customer support replied within minutes and helped me sovle the issue. I fully recommend.

January 13, 2021

מסרק הקסם

I almost never write reviews but this app really surprised me. It is great for abandoning carts. App does the job properly I had a few things I did not understand but the support team helped me in a moment and were available for any question, highly recommend for many reasons but mainly because only after there is a sale they take a percentage of money and also that after $ 100 a month.
This is a must-have app for both beginners and advanced in addition it is extremely convenient to use

January 10, 2021