Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery |SMS & Email Cart Recovery | ReConvert

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Good Cat Company

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Anton was super helpful with me navigating the app! So far, I'm loving the way the abandoned emails are set up.

December 7, 2021

Thank you for your great review🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

OTDR GEAR

Time spent using app About 1 year

Unbelievable app and even better customer service! Vladamir helped me through the entire SMS text message campaign. He helped me understand the costs and how to manage them, as well as how to add links. I know this will be a success!

December 7, 2021

Thank you for your great review🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

Vita Herbal Nutrition

Really easy to use and a great support function. Got an answer to my question within a couple of minutes. Would 100% recommend

November 13, 2021

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

Obioma Fashion

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like the app but it's conflicting with our promotions. If we don't have promotions then I will turn it on. We feel that our customers will get confused if they see 2 promotions. Since ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell is post sales, that works well for us. This will persuade them to buy more. Thank you.

KittyCat Collars

Location Australia

Amazing service! Had a question and it was answered within 2 minutes. Can't get much better then that.

October 26, 2021

Serenity Supply Co.

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am using this app to recover abandoned carts. So far it is very intuitive, easy to customize, and the chat feature is super helpful! They are very responsive and were able to show me exactly how to enable one of their key features.

September 10, 2021

Thank you for your great review🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

Irenic Co

Location South Africa

Very easy to use. Customizable and automated. Support is really helpful and will help in any way they can!

September 10, 2021

Coffee Jaguar

Great app that works as intended. I find it easy to use as well, the support is really good and help as best they can!

August 30, 2021

String Power - Violin Shop

Time spent using app 20 minutes

I just downloaded the app. First of all, it is very easy, I had a question, and Alex helped me immediately. So far I am very happy and cannot wait to see, how many orders I can recover with this app. Highly recommend it.

August 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review. Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

Glowin Skin

Location Philippines

I would like to change my review from 3 to 5 star. Here's why: I am few mins away from uninstalling and telling my other 1000+ sellers in our FB group about my experience with this app. As I mentioned in my initial review, there were customers who still got abandoned cart emails even if they already purchased. Good thing, Vladimir and Konstantin assisted me and my issue was communicated to the developers and even reported to his CEO immediately. He went beyond what I needed and he deserves recognition or a bonus, if not for him you'll lose a customer. Thank you so much, Vladimir and I will message you if in case I need help again. I will update again if in case I encounter the same issue but so far everything is working OK.

August 5, 2021

We once again want to apologize for this inconvenience. As we mentioned previously, the patch which will fix the problem will be applied till the end of the next week. We'll update you the same day when the problem will be fixed.