Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery |SMS & Email Cart Recovery | ReConvert

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Glowin Skin

Location Philippines

I would like to change my review from 3 to 5 star. Here's why: I am few mins away from uninstalling and telling my other 1000+ sellers in our FB group about my experience with this app. As I mentioned in my initial review, there were customers who still got abandoned cart emails even if they already purchased. Good thing, Vladimir and Konstantin assisted me and my issue was communicated to the developers and even reported to his CEO immediately. He went beyond what I needed and he deserves recognition or a bonus, if not for him you'll lose a customer. Thank you so much, Vladimir and I will message you if in case I need help again. I will update again if in case I encounter the same issue but so far everything is working OK.

August 5, 2021

We once again want to apologize for this inconvenience. As we mentioned previously, the patch which will fix the problem will be applied till the end of the next week. We'll update you the same day when the problem will be fixed.

ANDRESS

good thank you for this app I was looking for this type of fonctions I will try emails and other fonctions

August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for this awesome review. Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

www.yeh-woh.com

Location India

Does what it says, what more do we need? 5 stars! Have seem really positive things happening on the store with the app. Must have.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm sure your recovery rate will go up :D

Syntronics

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

I will be using this app mainly to increase sales from abandoned checkouts. I just installed it and the support team have been so helpful. I truly hope for the best!

July 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

PetDoctors - Loja Online

Location Portugal

I have been using the app for a couple of months now and it is performing very good. Today I needed support on a minor issue and my request was dealt with, quickly and expertly, through the in-built message panel. I really appreciate the support. Thank you!

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review and the feedback :) Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

Clumpa

Location Australia

If you are looking for an all in one app that is seamless to use with a set and forget config, then this is it. Push notifications, abandoned cart emails, campaigns and sms in an easy to use app. I barely performed any configurations since this is all taken care of by the app. Customer service was great and quick! Be Great!!

May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review :) Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

eSports Gizmo

Great all in one cart recovery app. Flawless design that gives an amazing experience to both customer and store owner. Thanks again for an amazing product

May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review :) Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

JU Jewels Italy

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

ho inizato a usare questa app oggi e devo dire che mi sono trovata benissimo sia per assistenza online con Vladimir sempre attiva disponibile e professionale stra-consigliata

May 4, 2021

Grazie per la tua recensione, il nostro team di supporto è disponibile 24/7

Lovepawz

Awesome thanks Vladimir for the help! Highly recommended!! Hopefully my abandoned cart rate goes up thanks team!

April 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm sure your recovery rate will go up :D

theledtailor

An awesome app for automation. Great customer support and you can set up browse abandonment and abandoned cart recovery sequences in SMS, Email & push notifications in 1 click. impressive.

April 7, 2021