Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
December 7, 2021

Anton was super helpful with me navigating the app! So far, I'm loving the way the abandoned emails are set up.

The Good Cat Company
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
ReConvert 💵 replied December 7, 2021

Thank you for your great review🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

November 30, 2021

Unbelievable app and even better customer service! Vladamir helped me through the entire SMS text message campaign. He helped me understand the costs and how to manage them, as well as how to add links. I know this will be a success!

OTDR GEAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
ReConvert 💵 replied December 7, 2021

Thank you for your great review🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

November 10, 2021

Really easy to use and a great support function. Got an answer to my question within a couple of minutes. Would 100% recommend

Vita Herbal Nutrition
Time spent using app: 11 months
ReConvert 💵 replied November 13, 2021

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

November 4, 2021

I like the app but it's conflicting with our promotions. If we don't have promotions then I will turn it on. We feel that our customers will get confused if they see 2 promotions. Since ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell is post sales, that works well for us. This will persuade them to buy more. Thank you.

Obioma Fashion
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 26, 2021

Amazing service! Had a question and it was answered within 2 minutes. Can't get much better then that.

KittyCat Collars
Time spent using app: About 1 year
ReConvert 💵 replied October 26, 2021

September 10, 2021

I am using this app to recover abandoned carts. So far it is very intuitive, easy to customize, and the chat feature is super helpful! They are very responsive and were able to show me exactly how to enable one of their key features.

Serenity Supply Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
ReConvert 💵 replied September 10, 2021

Thank you for your great review🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

September 7, 2021

Very easy to use. Customizable and automated. Support is really helpful and will help in any way they can!

Irenic Co
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
ReConvert 💵 replied September 10, 2021

August 12, 2021

Great app that works as intended. I find it easy to use as well, the support is really good and help as best they can!

Coffee Jaguar
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ReConvert 💵 replied August 30, 2021

August 11, 2021

I just downloaded the app. First of all, it is very easy, I had a question, and Alex helped me immediately. So far I am very happy and cannot wait to see, how many orders I can recover with this app. Highly recommend it.

String Power - Violin Shop
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
ReConvert 💵 replied August 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review. Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

Edited August 13, 2021

I would like to change my review from 3 to 5 star. Here's why: I am few mins away from uninstalling and telling my other 1000+ sellers in our FB group about my experience with this app. As I mentioned in my initial review, there were customers who still got abandoned cart emails even if they already purchased. Good thing, Vladimir and Konstantin assisted me and my issue was communicated to the developers and even reported to his CEO immediately. He went beyond what I needed and he deserves recognition or a bonus, if not for him you'll lose a customer. Thank you so much, Vladimir and I will message you if in case I need help again. I will update again if in case I encounter the same issue but so far everything is working OK.

Glowin Skin
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ReConvert 💵 replied August 5, 2021

We once again want to apologize for this inconvenience. As we mentioned previously, the patch which will fix the problem will be applied till the end of the next week. We'll update you the same day when the problem will be fixed.