Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
Edited August 3, 2021

good thank you for this app I was looking for this type of fonctions I will try emails and other fonctions

ANDRESS
Time spent using app: 24 days
ReConvert 💵 replied August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for this awesome review. Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

July 1, 2021

Does what it says, what more do we need? 5 stars! Have seem really positive things happening on the store with the app. Must have.

www.yeh-woh.com
India
Time spent using app: 14 days

Thank you for the review! I'm sure your recovery rate will go up :D

June 23, 2021

I will be using this app mainly to increase sales from abandoned checkouts. I just installed it and the support team have been so helpful. I truly hope for the best!

Syntronics
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

Edited June 16, 2021

I have been using the app for a couple of months now and it is performing very good. Today I needed support on a minor issue and my request was dealt with, quickly and expertly, through the in-built message panel. I really appreciate the support. Thank you!

PetDoctors - Loja Online
Portugal
Time spent using app: 3 months
ReConvert 💵 replied June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review and the feedback :) Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

May 7, 2021

If you are looking for an all in one app that is seamless to use with a set and forget config, then this is it. Push notifications, abandoned cart emails, campaigns and sms in an easy to use app. I barely performed any configurations since this is all taken care of by the app. Customer service was great and quick! Be Great!!

Clumpa
Time spent using app: 9 months
ReConvert 💵 replied May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review :) Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

Edited May 7, 2021

Great all in one cart recovery app. Flawless design that gives an amazing experience to both customer and store owner. Thanks again for an amazing product

eSports Gizmo
Time spent using app: 9 months
ReConvert 💵 replied May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review :) Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

Edited May 14, 2021

ho inizato a usare questa app oggi e devo dire che mi sono trovata benissimo sia per assistenza online con Vladimir sempre attiva disponibile e professionale stra-consigliata

JU Jewels Italy
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
ReConvert 💵 replied May 4, 2021

Grazie per la tua recensione, il nostro team di supporto è disponibile 24/7

April 8, 2021

Awesome thanks Vladimir for the help! Highly recommended!! Hopefully my abandoned cart rate goes up thanks team!

Lovepawz
Time spent using app: 6 months
ReConvert 💵 replied April 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm sure your recovery rate will go up :D

April 5, 2021

An awesome app for automation. Great customer support and you can set up browse abandonment and abandoned cart recovery sequences in SMS, Email & push notifications in 1 click. impressive.

theledtailor
Time spent using app: 10 months
ReConvert 💵 replied April 7, 2021

March 26, 2021

Looks pretty good at a first glance but it creates conflicts with other apps and make the website almost not functional. Make sure you check after you install it.

STREET STYLE RO
Romania
Time spent using app: 35 minutes

Hi there,

All these issues have been fixed. You better give the app another chance ;)