Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

by StilyoApps

Abandoned Cart Recovery |SMS & Email Cart Recovery | ReConvert

TheImpostor.us

Great app for recovery if you want to save some money, and get a good customer service. defo worth a try

November 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! we're always here to help :D Feel free to reach out again ;)

BuildABagg®

This is a great app with great customer service and the pricing is very fair. On chat, Anton helped answer all my questions. I like that they only charge you for the sales they get you. I can't wait to see how this app develops overtime. It looks like they have a lot of additional add-on's coming soon!

November 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're building some awesome features for you, stay tuned. 😎

Venus Designer Jewelry

AWESOME customer support via chat. Vladimir is very helpful. It is still a work in progress but cannot wait to see it in action.

November 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! we're always here to help :D

Mercante24

Best support ever! I installed the app and Eric from the support team helped me set up everything over Zoom call! I already got an abandoned checkout converted into a sale the fact that you can use both SMS notifications, push notifications and emails are...

November 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Good luck with your store!

Living a Sweeter Life

I'm so glad I found this app. A youtuber mentioned it and I checked them out. They don't have that many reviews so I was a bit sceptical. However, I ended up canceling a paid subscription with someone else to switch to this app. Now I pay nothing and I'm getting MORE! I wish I'd known about this app sooner as I would have saved a lot of money and would have had free SMS. You can't put a price on free. <3 Also, support was SUPER fast. Like immediate. And it was a live person.

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! we're trying to make sure Shopify stores are getting the best value for their money!

Lil-Feet

Anton is great and continues to doa great job at helping me set up the Abandoned Cart emails and campaigns. Still a work-in-progress, but am pleased with the App and customer service. Thanks, Anton.

November 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback 🙏Our support team is always doing our best 😎

Rejoice For Life

I think this is a great app for any new small business owners. Since this app won't charge you by the impression but instead just the amount of dollars recovered which I think it is a fair deal. It will be free to use if it is under $100 recovered by this app. So far so good and it is very user friendly.

November 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! I hope you'll get many recovered orders with our app :)

UrbanKlas

I just discovered this amazing app. A tad too late because i just had a $180 abandoned cart today. Felt I needed something more than the standard one provided. Support was great when I had some questions.

November 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback 🙏Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎We wish you get many sales.🎺💐

mestylebottle

Only 24 hours with the app and I got more sales! a really comfortable way to write what you want to your Customers!
thank you CARTI!!

October 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, we're always happy to help Shopify sellers sell!

Long Luxury Lashes

I’m a beginner and don’t know much about abandoned cart recovery.
They support team helped me to learn the product and set up abandoned cart emails reminders and the same with sms.
Thanks

September 21, 2020

Thank you for the review! we're all about cart recovery :D