Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
January 13, 2021

The app is really easy to install.
I had a technical glitch that affeted my store and customer support replied within minutes and helped me sovle the issue. I fully recommend.

Big Boutique
France
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
ReConvert 💵 replied January 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review :) Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

January 10, 2021

I almost never write reviews but this app really surprised me. It is great for abandoning carts. App does the job properly I had a few things I did not understand but the support team helped me in a moment and were available for any question, highly recommend for many reasons but mainly because only after there is a sale they take a percentage of money and also that after $ 100 a month.
This is a must-have app for both beginners and advanced in addition it is extremely convenient to use

מסרק הקסם
Israel
Time spent using app: 4 days
ReConvert 💵 replied January 10, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you😎

January 4, 2021

The support team is very quick in responding to questions. Their answers are very concise and helped me with the troubles I had. Overall, the app looks good and I hope it converts well. One thing I would like to have seen is the ability to customize the emails a lot more. Like adding additional products an such.

FL-TAC
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 27, 2020

Clean interface and Tech Support aren't people, they are wizards. Thank you for making what could have been a painful process easy!!!

Erica Reeder
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
ReConvert 💵 replied December 27, 2020

Thanks for the review! We're always happy to help :D

Edited December 14, 2020

This is a little known api in the store that has great potential to make sales and recover carts. It is working very well for our store, we love it. We recommend this api 100%

Mykidsnuk
Time spent using app: 3 months
ReConvert 💵 replied December 15, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're glad it's working fine for you, we have a lot more coming!!!

December 14, 2020

Currently using this app to get back potential customers. Journey looks great so far. I totally recommend :))

Claustro Co
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 11 days
ReConvert 💵 replied December 14, 2020

Thanks for this great review !)

December 12, 2020

WOW... So easy to set up!!!. I must say that this is the first app that is bringing customers back to purchase. Also targets browse abandonment. Highly recommended.

The Barking Dog Market
Time spent using app: 6 months
ReConvert 💵 replied December 13, 2020

Thank you so much! We tried to make it as simple as possible to get started :)

December 9, 2020

Nice app and great customer service. I like the functionalities which is helpful in getting orders realized.

ISPEKTRUM
Time spent using app: 3 days
ReConvert 💵 replied December 9, 2020

Thanks for this great review !) The support team is available 24/7

December 8, 2020

Installed Carti and initially had some questions that were promptly and professionally replied to once again thanks, Konstantin. We really like the comprehensive features offered in this app and would certainly recommend it to any company that is focused in overall growth.

Apartment 201
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
ReConvert 💵 replied December 9, 2020

December 7, 2020

Just starting with this app but it works well and has lots of great options. Customer service is really helpful and fast too, thank you Konstantin!

Happy Tanuki Store
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ReConvert 💵 replied December 7, 2020

What an awesome review thank you so much!!!