Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

by StilyoApps

Abandoned Cart Recovery |SMS & Email Cart Recovery | ReConvert

Kewlioo

So... 1 app, All the channels I need!

Interesting. It's perfect for checkout recovery but they also have browse abandonment campaigns for each channel which is great for cart recovery too! Support was there to help me in the live chat right away so can't complain about that. I only had it running for a few days and already made about 10 sales from it.

August 20, 2020

Thank you for the review! I hope you'll get many more sales!

Phug Life

BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT!
GREAT FOR CART RECOVERY AND ABANDONED CHECKOUTS!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS!!!!! THANK YOU!

August 20, 2020

Thank you for the review! good luck

Papimimis

I don't usually leave reviews but I really like this app. I used their other app ReConvert for a while and they reached out to me to ask if I'm willing to try this one (while it was still in BETA). I fell in love with it right away. I used Shopify default abandoned checkout email reminder, these guys took it to the next level. It took me some time to get around but Eric from the live chat really helped me out to figure everything out, great customer support :) it's very hard to recover cart but they do it through 3 different channel and the support is great. the best part is I didn't even pay them anything and they already generated about $80 for me :)

August 18, 2020

Thanks for the review! It's been an intense few months in the beta haha!

SOFIE LODGE

What a great app. It is an all in one Abandoned Cart Recovery app. It includes Web push, email and sms. You get all you need for the task. The customer service is superb. Eric from the CS walked me through every step and even suggest strategy for using the app. I highly recommended.

August 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! always here to help. We're launching Messenger channel too soon! so stay tuned :)

Qstomize.com

I installed the app yesterday and already got 2 checkout abandoned recover cart email purchases, 1 push notification sale, and 1 SMS sale. Saves me a lot of money considering all the other cart abandonement apps I use to get the same results. Very good support team also. Would recommend to small, medium, large and even Plus stores looking for extra automated income for a very reasonable price

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for this kind review! good luck!

Trendy World

Great app and phenomenal support. Support helped me to set up all the abandonment sequences and actually it wasn't that hard. Anyhow, If you love making extra $$$, then this app is for you. Give it a try and I promise you, you're not going regret it.
Thank you very MUCH!!!

August 16, 2020

Thank you very much for this positive feedback! We hope you'll generate a lot of extra income from our app!

Zissu LTD

Best support ever! I installed the app and Eric from the support team helped me set up everything over Zoom call! I already got an abandoned checkout converted into a sale the fact that you can use both SMS notifications, push notifications and emails are great. before that I only used 1 email to recover cart. Thank you guys!

August 16, 2020

Thank you for being our first review! We're always here to help and listen to your needs! thank you for valuable feedback, we'll definitely implement all of it in our roadmap :)

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next