Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery |SMS & Email Cart Recovery | ReConvert

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Happy Tanuki Store

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Just starting with this app but it works well and has lots of great options. Customer service is really helpful and fast too, thank you Konstantin!

December 7, 2020

What an awesome review thank you so much!!!

GymLifeFitness

Love the fast response and help from Konstantin. Let's see how it's going to springboard our abandonment recovery game.

December 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏Our support team is always here and ready to help 😎

Decorora

Location Turkey

The best abadoned cart app I've ever seen so far. They take good care of the customers and are very fast. Thanks Vladimir.

December 1, 2020

Thank you for the reveiw! Recovering cart is our number 1 mission! :D

Other World Gift

Excellent App, solves the problem of abandoned cars in a simple and effective way, and a good price since one pays for the money value of the recovered cars.
Excelent support!

November 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback 🙏Our support team is always doing our best 😎

ZooSurf

Location Israel

Love the fact I can start doing cart recovery with 3 channels in a single click! Fast customer support and great results so far.

November 26, 2020

Thanks! We're always here to help... Soon we're adding Facebook messenger recovery too :D

Liberex Dental

Location Switzerland

A crazy application ! I'm a fan of the team work, keep it up ! Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy

November 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! :D

TheImpostor.us

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app for recovery if you want to save some money, and get a good customer service. defo worth a try

November 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! we're always here to help :D Feel free to reach out again ;)

BuildABagg®

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great app with great customer service and the pricing is very fair. On chat, Anton helped answer all my questions. I like that they only charge you for the sales they get you. I can't wait to see how this app develops overtime. It looks like they have a lot of additional add-on's coming soon!

November 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're building some awesome features for you, stay tuned. 😎

Venus Designer Jewelry

AWESOME customer support via chat. Vladimir is very helpful. It is still a work in progress but cannot wait to see it in action.

November 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! we're always here to help :D

Mercante24

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Best support ever! I installed the app and Eric from the support team helped me set up everything over Zoom call! I already got an abandoned checkout converted into a sale the fact that you can use both SMS notifications, push notifications and emails are...

November 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Good luck with your store!