Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
December 6, 2020

Love the fast response and help from Konstantin. Let's see how it's going to springboard our abandonment recovery game.

GymLifeFitness
Time spent using app: 5 months
ReConvert 💵 replied December 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏Our support team is always here and ready to help 😎

December 1, 2020

The best abadoned cart app I've ever seen so far. They take good care of the customers and are very fast. Thanks Vladimir.

Decorora
Turkey
Time spent using app: 3 months
ReConvert 💵 replied December 1, 2020

Thank you for the reveiw! Recovering cart is our number 1 mission! :D

November 29, 2020

Excellent App, solves the problem of abandoned cars in a simple and effective way, and a good price since one pays for the money value of the recovered cars.
Excelent support!

Other World Gift
Time spent using app: 4 months
ReConvert 💵 replied November 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback 🙏Our support team is always doing our best 😎

November 26, 2020

Love the fact I can start doing cart recovery with 3 channels in a single click! Fast customer support and great results so far.

ZooSurf
Israel
Time spent using app: 4 days
ReConvert 💵 replied November 26, 2020

Thanks! We're always here to help... Soon we're adding Facebook messenger recovery too :D

November 18, 2020

A crazy application ! I'm a fan of the team work, keep it up ! Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy

Liberex Dental
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 5 days
ReConvert 💵 replied November 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! :D

November 18, 2020

Great app for recovery if you want to save some money, and get a good customer service. defo worth a try

TheImpostor.us
Poland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ReConvert 💵 replied November 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! we're always here to help :D Feel free to reach out again ;)

Edited November 18, 2020

This is a great app with great customer service and the pricing is very fair. On chat, Anton helped answer all my questions. I like that they only charge you for the sales they get you. I can't wait to see how this app develops overtime. It looks like they have a lot of additional add-on's coming soon!

BuildABagg®
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ReConvert 💵 replied November 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're building some awesome features for you, stay tuned. 😎

November 17, 2020

AWESOME customer support via chat. Vladimir is very helpful. It is still a work in progress but cannot wait to see it in action.

Venus Designer Jewelry
Time spent using app: 2 months
ReConvert 💵 replied November 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! we're always here to help :D

November 15, 2020

Best support ever! I installed the app and Eric from the support team helped me set up everything over Zoom call! I already got an abandoned checkout converted into a sale the fact that you can use both SMS notifications, push notifications and emails are...

Mercante24
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
ReConvert 💵 replied November 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Good luck with your store!

November 12, 2020

I'm so glad I found this app. A youtuber mentioned it and I checked them out. They don't have that many reviews so I was a bit sceptical. However, I ended up canceling a paid subscription with someone else to switch to this app. Now I pay nothing and I'm getting MORE! I wish I'd known about this app sooner as I would have saved a lot of money and would have had free SMS. You can't put a price on free. <3 Also, support was SUPER fast. Like immediate. And it was a live person.

Living a Sweeter Life
Time spent using app: 12 months
ReConvert 💵 replied November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! we're trying to make sure Shopify stores are getting the best value for their money!