Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
November 10, 2020

Anton is great and continues to doa great job at helping me set up the Abandoned Cart emails and campaigns. Still a work-in-progress, but am pleased with the App and customer service. Thanks, Anton.

Lil-Feet
Time spent using app: 3 months
ReConvert 💵 replied November 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback 🙏Our support team is always doing our best 😎

November 9, 2020

I think this is a great app for any new small business owners. Since this app won't charge you by the impression but instead just the amount of dollars recovered which I think it is a fair deal. It will be free to use if it is under $100 recovered by this app. So far so good and it is very user friendly.

Rejoice For Life
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ReConvert 💵 replied November 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! I hope you'll get many recovered orders with our app :)

November 4, 2020

I just discovered this amazing app. A tad too late because i just had a $180 abandoned cart today. Felt I needed something more than the standard one provided. Support was great when I had some questions.

UrbanKlas
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ReConvert 💵 replied November 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback 🙏Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎We wish you get many sales.🎺💐

October 29, 2020

Only 24 hours with the app and I got more sales! a really comfortable way to write what you want to your Customers!
thank you CARTI!!

mestylebottle
Israel
Time spent using app: 1 day
ReConvert 💵 replied October 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, we're always happy to help Shopify sellers sell!

September 16, 2020

I’m a beginner and don’t know much about abandoned cart recovery.
They support team helped me to learn the product and set up abandoned cart emails reminders and the same with sms.
Thanks

Long Luxury Lashes
Qatar
Time spent using app: About 2 months
ReConvert 💵 replied September 21, 2020

Thank you for the review! we're all about cart recovery :D

September 11, 2020

So far no complaints... there are still a few features missing but it seems like they release new features every few days so I'm not worried. What's more important to me is how responsive the customer support is. They usually answer right away, I'll recommend this tool for abandoned cart recovery automation.

zissu themes
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
ReConvert 💵 replied September 11, 2020

Thank you for the review! we're doing our best here haha

September 10, 2020

cart recovery on steroids, on the first day I've recovered 4 orders. the fact that I'm not even going to pay for the next 30 days and it's already generated over $100 is insane! They have great customer support over chat and they're very responsive and friendly. Waiting for the browse abandonment feature ;)

In The Land Of Spice
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ReConvert 💵 replied September 11, 2020

Thank you so much for this review! we really appreciate it :D

September 1, 2020

I didn't think abandoned cart recovery emails can make so much extra revenue. I launched it and got 3 sales in one day just from the abandoned cart email! I'm going to set up the same with SMS and see how it goes, however I don't think SMS is going to work XD

unlimitedclassics
Time spent using app: 3 days
ReConvert 💵 replied September 1, 2020

Thanks for the review!

August 30, 2020

AMAZING CUSTOMER SUPPORT - they helped me out with the setup process and showed me how everything works. we set abandoned cart recovery reminders via sms email and push notifications. i was missing a feature and they added it the next day. thanks!

99Jersey
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
ReConvert 💵 replied August 30, 2020

Thank you for the review! we're always here to help and we hope eventually the app will be good enough for you!

August 27, 2020

very responsive customer support team, Eric helped me set up abandoned cart recovery automation and it already published on my store. more apps should have live chat support available.

WellShredded
Time spent using app: About 2 months
ReConvert 💵 replied August 27, 2020

Thank you for the review!