Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery |SMS & Email Cart Recovery | ReConvert

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

WellShredded

Time spent using app About 2 months

very responsive customer support team, Eric helped me set up abandoned cart recovery automation and it already published on my store. more apps should have live chat support available.

August 27, 2020

Thank you for the review!

LitShape

Cart recovery has been a pain in my store for a while, I used to send one cart recovery email and it converted well, but this is a game changer. The support team helped me configure 3 abandoned cart recovery email, same with SMS (which works great BTW!!!) and 3 with push notifications. my order recovery rate improved significantly since I started using Carti.

August 27, 2020

Thank you for the review! making it easy is our moto :D

store-nir

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good apps, great idea to put both email, SMS, and push notification on one app. And the best thing is that it's free until you sell $100 so if you don't sale you don't pay

August 26, 2020

Thank you for the review! we try to always provide at least 10X what we charge :)

SparklyTrees

Location Israel

I'm not sure I understand the difference between cart abandonment and browse abandonment but the support rep tried to explain it to me haha. either way, it works, I saw some cart recovery emails starting to be sent to customers along with SMS. no sales yes but I just configured everything yesterday, I'm not a technical person and this app was super easy to handle to I can recommend it (I'm not using the push notifications feature at the moment because I don't really understand it).

August 23, 2020

Thank you for the review, just so you'll know, cart abandonment is automation dedicated to winning back customer who added something to the cart but didn't complete it. Browse abandonment is meant to win back customers who visited your store without adding anything to their cart, so we display products they viewed. :)

Bijuz

Location Portugal

This app is good, Easy to setup, simple not complicated and Boeing, very straighforward, the best is the support, very prompty!

August 22, 2020

Thank you for the review! I hope you'll get many sales from our app :)

Tree of Color

Location Israel

Cool idea to have all cart recovery automation in 1 place. I asked for a small feature to add and they added it within a day (I needed to edit the logo in the abandoned cart recovery email)... impressed with the support team. so far the SMS abandoned cart abandonment sequence is performing the best. a few features are still missing but it seems like they're building them fast :)

August 20, 2020

Thank you for that! we're a small team so we try to make changes quickly for our customers

Kewlioo

So... 1 app, All the channels I need!

Interesting. It's perfect for checkout recovery but they also have browse abandonment campaigns for each channel which is great for cart recovery too! Support was there to help me in the live chat right away so can't complain about that. I only had it running for a few days and already made about 10 sales from it.

August 20, 2020

Thank you for the review! I hope you'll get many more sales!

Phug Life

BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT!
GREAT FOR CART RECOVERY AND ABANDONED CHECKOUTS!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS!!!!! THANK YOU!

August 20, 2020

Thank you for the review! good luck

Papimimis

I don't usually leave reviews but I really like this app. I used their other app ReConvert for a while and they reached out to me to ask if I'm willing to try this one (while it was still in BETA). I fell in love with it right away. I used Shopify default abandoned checkout email reminder, these guys took it to the next level. It took me some time to get around but Eric from the live chat really helped me out to figure everything out, great customer support :) it's very hard to recover cart but they do it through 3 different channel and the support is great. the best part is I didn't even pay them anything and they already generated about $80 for me :)

August 18, 2020

Thanks for the review! It's been an intense few months in the beta haha!

SOFIE LODGE

Location Hong Kong SAR

What a great app. It is an all in one Abandoned Cart Recovery app. It includes Web push, email and sms. You get all you need for the task. The customer service is superb. Eric from the CS walked me through every step and even suggest strategy for using the app. I highly recommended.

August 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! always here to help. We're launching Messenger channel too soon! so stay tuned :)