Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

by StilyoApps

Abandoned Cart Recovery |SMS & Email Cart Recovery | ReConvert

1 review

woot & hammy

I really wanted to like this app, because I have used another app from this company that works well, but this one caused my store many problems. It seemed to have conflicts with other apps in my store and also the FB messenger apps never showed up properly. I tried to get support to fix it, but there were still problems, even after they told me everything was ok. Anyway, I couldn't leave my store in a half-functioning state for much longer, so I just ended up deleting the app. Maybe I will try it again in the future when the bugs have been worked out.

January 22, 2021

Hi guys,

Thank you for your honest review, Eric here, I'm the CEO here at Carti.io
Any chance we could jump on a call and explain everything to you?

We supported FB messenger completely until the recent update from Facebook that is blocking some of the features (you can find it at all the Facebook marketing apps out there). There is nothing we can do about it at the moment (this is not a code issue from our side). We're actively looking for a solution and in contact with Facebook to try and solve this ASAP.

I apologize for your experience, It would mean the world to me if you could give my business another chance 🙏

Please get back to me and let's see how we can solve this issue with you :)

Eric | Carti.io CEO