Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery |SMS & Email Cart Recovery | ReConvert

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CreffectivePaper

Alex was very kind and helpful. I installed this app today, and hope this app works well. Can't wait to see it send emails!

January 13, 2022

Geek Store

Application au top et le support répond très rapidement ! Je vous la conseille vivement .
Vincent Geek Store

January 4, 2022

Merci pour votre excellent avis🙏 Notre équipe est toujours prête à vous aider 24h/24 et 7j/7😎

Dany attal

great app received a very good support they are very helpful and helped me with my problems to solve them

December 21, 2021

Speed 70

this app recovers more than a 5-digit numbers in the last 30 days , please don't miss out everybody !

December 21, 2021

Thank you for your great review🙏 Our team made this app. specifically to increase your revenue and boost your sales😎

It's Juliet

So far so good!!!!! We use their other app, Reconvert, so we trust the makers of this! So far, using this for SMS for abandoned carts, so hopefully we can see some return. Their support team is amazing as well - thanks Vladimir for the help!!!!!!! Thank you!

December 10, 2021

The Good Cat Company

Anton was super helpful with me navigating the app! So far, I'm loving the way the abandoned emails are set up.

December 7, 2021

OTDR GEAR

Unbelievable app and even better customer service! Vladamir helped me through the entire SMS text message campaign. He helped me understand the costs and how to manage them, as well as how to add links. I know this will be a success!

December 7, 2021

Vita Herbal Nutrition

Really easy to use and a great support function. Got an answer to my question within a couple of minutes. Would 100% recommend

November 13, 2021

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

KittyCat Collars

Amazing service! Had a question and it was answered within 2 minutes. Can't get much better then that.

October 26, 2021

Serenity Supply Co.

I am using this app to recover abandoned carts. So far it is very intuitive, easy to customize, and the chat feature is super helpful! They are very responsive and were able to show me exactly how to enable one of their key features.

September 10, 2021

Thank you for your great review🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8