Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery |SMS & Email Cart Recovery | ReConvert

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

sookie store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent customer service was fast and reliable, and very knowledgeable, Alex answered all my concerns.

Gioielleria Cortese Ornella

Location Italy

Ottima applicazione per il recupero di carrelli abbandonati, e il servizio clienti è veloce rapido e molto gentile.

Aquapet

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app, very useful and works well. It's easy to understand how to use it and if you don't understand something you can ask a member of the app's staff.

Crave Fancy

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Support was there before the app even loaded first. Love it. I enabled my automatic recovery and just waiting for the cashflow to come in. Sick app. Saves me so much time to build and enable what this app offers

motley.tiffany-44ed

The app was easy to get through and now let's see the sales boost. It's great to have the online chat if you need to ask questions to get through the app.

HotDiggidyDog.ca

This app was very user friendly and easy to set up. Support provided excellent customer service and troubleshooting to solve one of my technical issues.

Fashion NetClub

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! it helped us immediately to convert prospects into customers. It's easy to install and manage. We recommend it to help you save time and automatize your shopping cart emails easier.

May 14, 2022

Thank you for your great review🙏 We built the app specifically for your needs😎

wilike.bkn

Location Israel

It seems to be a very friendly and convenient plugin, great customer service that helped and very fast. Waiting to see the rest of the process in front of you but so far a very pleasant and comfortable feeling!

May 1, 2022

Thank you for your review🙏 Our support team is always ready to help, also we wish you many sales😎

iBonni Innovation Store

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Estou no inicio do uso do app, posteriormente poderia avaliar melhor. O atendimento e suporte do Vladimir foi excelente.

May 1, 2022

Obrigado pela sua avaliação🙏 Nossa equipe de suporte está sempre pronta para ajudar 24 horas por dia, 7 dias por semana😎

optimumz

Location Ghana

I use this app to setup my abandoned carts. it is awesome to use and its customer support is very amazing. i recommend

Thank you for your review🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 24/7😎