Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

by StilyoApps

Abandoned Cart Recovery |SMS & Email Cart Recovery | ReConvert

Serenity Supply Co.

I am using this app to recover abandoned carts. So far it is very intuitive, easy to customize, and the chat feature is super helpful! They are very responsive and were able to show me exactly how to enable one of their key features.

September 10, 2021

Thank you for your great review🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

Irenic Co

Very easy to use. Customizable and automated. Support is really helpful and will help in any way they can!

September 10, 2021

Coffee Jaguar

Great app that works as intended. I find it easy to use as well, the support is really good and help as best they can!

August 30, 2021

String Power - Violin Shop

I just downloaded the app. First of all, it is very easy, I had a question, and Alex helped me immediately. So far I am very happy and cannot wait to see, how many orders I can recover with this app. Highly recommend it.

August 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review. Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

Glowin Skin

I would like to change my review from 3 to 5 star. Here's why: I am few mins away from uninstalling and telling my other 1000+ sellers in our FB group about my experience with this app. As I mentioned in my initial review, there were customers who still got abandoned cart emails even if they already purchased. Good thing, Vladimir and Konstantin assisted me and my issue was communicated to the developers and even reported to his CEO immediately. He went beyond what I needed and he deserves recognition or a bonus, if not for him you'll lose a customer. Thank you so much, Vladimir and I will message you if in case I need help again. I will update again if in case I encounter the same issue but so far everything is working OK.

August 5, 2021

We once again want to apologize for this inconvenience. As we mentioned previously, the patch which will fix the problem will be applied till the end of the next week. We'll update you the same day when the problem will be fixed.

ANDRESS

good thank you for this app I was looking for this type of fonctions I will try emails and other fonctions

August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for this awesome review. Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

www.yeh-woh.com

Does what it says, what more do we need? 5 stars! Have seem really positive things happening on the store with the app. Must have.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm sure your recovery rate will go up :D

Syntronics

I will be using this app mainly to increase sales from abandoned checkouts. I just installed it and the support team have been so helpful. I truly hope for the best!

July 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

PetDoctors - Loja Online

I have been using the app for a couple of months now and it is performing very good. Today I needed support on a minor issue and my request was dealt with, quickly and expertly, through the in-built message panel. I really appreciate the support. Thank you!

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review and the feedback :) Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

Clumpa

If you are looking for an all in one app that is seamless to use with a set and forget config, then this is it. Push notifications, abandoned cart emails, campaigns and sms in an easy to use app. I barely performed any configurations since this is all taken care of by the app. Customer service was great and quick! Be Great!!

May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review :) Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7