Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

by StilyoApps

Abandoned Cart Recovery |SMS & Email Cart Recovery | ReConvert

PetDoctors - Loja Online

I have been using the app for a couple of months now and it is performing very good. Today I needed support on a minor issue and my request was dealt with, quickly and expertly, through the in-built message panel. I really appreciate the support. Thank you!

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review and the feedback :) Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

Clumpa

If you are looking for an all in one app that is seamless to use with a set and forget config, then this is it. Push notifications, abandoned cart emails, campaigns and sms in an easy to use app. I barely performed any configurations since this is all taken care of by the app. Customer service was great and quick! Be Great!!

May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review :) Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

eSports Gizmo

Great all in one cart recovery app. Flawless design that gives an amazing experience to both customer and store owner. Thanks again for an amazing product

May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review :) Our support team is always here to help 24/7😎

JU Jewels Italy

ho inizato a usare questa app oggi e devo dire che mi sono trovata benissimo sia per assistenza online con Vladimir sempre attiva disponibile e professionale stra-consigliata

May 4, 2021

Grazie per la tua recensione, il nostro team di supporto è disponibile 24/7

Lovepawz

Awesome thanks Vladimir for the help! Highly recommended!! Hopefully my abandoned cart rate goes up thanks team!

April 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm sure your recovery rate will go up :D

theledtailor

An awesome app for automation. Great customer support and you can set up browse abandonment and abandoned cart recovery sequences in SMS, Email & push notifications in 1 click. impressive.

April 7, 2021

Dinolabeldigital

Quick and reliable support team with good technical knowledge. Another important highlight is that you will not be charged until you make good profit.

March 26, 2021

Yubinia

Amazing app, all is automated, it really facilitate all the tasks about e-mail retargeting marketing and so on !

February 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We're doing our best :)

JOTO POTTERY

Emoticons can be used. The customization function is powerful. Help in case of problems is very timely. I will continue to use it.

February 27, 2021

FurPawSake

Customer service is brilliant. Always ready to help... and fast. I am just about to launch my store and I am very excited as the apps from this company make my shop look pro and will for sure help with upselling and follow-ups. Check out their other apps too. The good thing is that their payment scheme follows your income so even newbies will not break their pocket.

February 23, 2021