Carti Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery |SMS & Email Cart Recovery | ReConvert

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

HotDiggidyDog.ca

This app was very user friendly and easy to set up. Support provided excellent customer service and troubleshooting to solve one of my technical issues.

Fashion NetClub

Great app! it helped us immediately to convert prospects into customers. It's easy to install and manage. We recommend it to help you save time and automatize your shopping cart emails easier.

May 14, 2022

wilike.bkn

Location Israel

It seems to be a very friendly and convenient plugin, great customer service that helped and very fast. Waiting to see the rest of the process in front of you but so far a very pleasant and comfortable feeling!

May 1, 2022

Thank you for your review🙏 Our support team is always ready to help, also we wish you many sales😎

iBonni Innovation Store

Location Brazil

Estou no inicio do uso do app, posteriormente poderia avaliar melhor. O atendimento e suporte do Vladimir foi excelente.

May 1, 2022

Obrigado pela sua avaliação🙏 Nossa equipe de suporte está sempre pronta para ajudar 24 horas por dia, 7 dias por semana😎

optimumz

Location Ghana

I use this app to setup my abandoned carts. it is awesome to use and its customer support is very amazing. i recommend

Thank you for your review🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 24/7😎

SEED Peoples Market

First day using the app! Very excited to see the results. Customer service has already been prompt and very helpful!!

April 29, 2022

Thank you for your review🙏 Our support team is always ready to help😎

Valmurr Wigs Wefts And More

I use the app to help my customers to purchase when they hesitate at check out or forget to complete their purchase. I like how the app is able to send messages offering discounts at different stages of the customer checkout to get them to complete their purchase. It is an awesome app to have on your website.

TENDIZE.

I just installed the app, has been easy to install so far, will provide more feedback after few weeks.

April 2, 2022

MILLISAL

First of all thank you very much for the explanation. Very intentional and very helpful.
Even the app itself allows it to function properly without repeated trials.
To me it really helps not to miss purchases

Thank you for your great review🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

Back Relief🦴

Thank you so much it is really helpful. Without this app I would be so stressed so thank you again for this app!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9