Cartinator

Cart analytics, View cart content, Cart products and activity

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

fitersspk

Location Pakistan

On the free version. The limit of 10 carts could be higher, but other than that it is a perfect app. Recommend to every store owner. Their customer support is second to none. Had some questions and they have replied in no time.

May 3, 2022

Thank you, it was a pleasure to assist you.

AnotherLevelWigs

Installed this app just recently, but I use it every day to monitor the cart activity. Love the clean interface and ease to work with.

May 3, 2022

Thank you for your review!

Another Level Beauty Supply, LLC

Looks very good so far. I can see how my customers are interacting with their carts. Thinking about how can I use these data to convert more customers.

April 27, 2022

Thank you for your review. I hope that our app will help your business!

Glowfy

Great app if you need a cart content report. Easy to use and provides helpful insights. Especially useful is the product report.

April 22, 2022

Hi, thank you for your review! We are happy that our app is helping you.

La Velaa Fragrances

A must have app for cart content reporting. We can finally see what the customers are adding to the cart and what they are removing. Superb customer service. They are always very quick to reply.

April 21, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled that you find our app useful.

guguplanet

There is no better this tupu app shopify app store. You can say that the app opens your eyes to how a cart actually works on a store. Besides, very good support and help and adding solutions that make the app move towards perfection.

September 6, 2021

Thank you for your review!