Cartloop SMS Marketing

Cartloop SMS Marketing

by HonestTech

SMS Text Marketing by 1:1 conversational human text messages

Born To Roam

I downloaded Cartloop to help with additional marketing and conversions. Within 4 days of signing up I had one conversion. There customer service is also stellar! Lisa reached out to me and we set up a call about what ways the team to can support my business! I am extremely pleased thus far!

Almasi Knives

Cartloop not only helps us recover a hefty amount of abandoned carts every month, but our shoppers also love speaking with a real person instead of being treated like a number with an automated response. I'm continuously impressed with how the Cartloop team goes the extra mile in their conversations with my shoppers, and actually offer genuine value. If you're a brand looking to take your marketing to the next level, Cartloop is a no-brainer.

January 11, 2021

We're humbled to be in touch with your customers! 😊 Excited to see even more growth in the weeks and months to come! Lucian from Cartloop

HairMadeEasi

This app is amazing! We have only just started using it and we are already seeing results. Their customer service is fantastic and so helpful, they respond within minutes! I 100% recommend Cartloop :)

November 23, 2020

Nicola, you're the best! Excited to growing HairMadeEasi 🚀

BionicGym

SMS marketing was new to us so Cartloop's platform + Integration was key to our sucess. Very easy to use even for a novice

November 13, 2020

Wow - thank you for this! We're glad to be a part of BionicGym's success story and excited about what's coming next! Lisa from Cartloop

Remedy Drum

Love Cartloop, just installed it yesterday and the first customer I had who initiated checkout and didn't purchase was converted even though she was uninterested at first! Love how they have local numbers for all around the world! Highly recommended.

November 10, 2020

We're humbled to be a small part of your marketing tool stack. 😊 Excited to see even more growth in the weeks and months to come! Andrei from Cartloop

Gupta's - Indian Sweets & Savouries

Great idea, good product and very, very good customer service. Any changes I want and the team at cartloop implement them and reply within seconds. Looking fwd to see how they improve the product long term. If the conversations with customers were embedded into Shopify as opposed to everything on the cartloop website, it'd be great to be able to keep updated on what's happening.

November 6, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and the feedback, we're so happy to have you onboard! Many awesome updates coming, too! - Lisa from Cartloop

Bikes N Coffee

Cartloop is amazing, I’m blown away by how fast they are sending messages to abandoned cart customers. I can now see what my customers feel about my brand and my products.

November 2, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! It's a pleasure having you onboard and looking forward to seeing your first converted customers!

Gaciron Romania

Great customer support. Replied in a few minutes. Their cart recovery feature also brought me some sales in less than a few hours. Keep it up!

November 2, 2020

Thank you for your kind words!

JAZZUPCO

Highly recommend this amazing app. It literally does all the work for you. Amazing customer support from the team and even the co-founder himself. Great work.

October 29, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're honored to be part of your marketing stack. Andrei from Cartloop

The Oral Cleaner™

Damn, I've recovered 24% of my abandoned carts already. Thumbs up for these guys! Best app for sms marketing out there!

October 28, 2020

Awesome to hear this! Glad we're able to play a small part in helping your brand grow.

Previous 1 3