Cartloop SMS Marketing

Cartloop SMS Marketing

by HonestTech

1:1 Conversational SMS Text Marketing, Cart Recovery & Chat.

Niki's

I have just started to use the APP and so far the set and support have been amazing. If this is my experience as a customer I'm excited for my customers and fully trust the Cartloop team. Fingers cross the revenue comes through.

September 24, 2021

Hi Suthan, we're more than ready to add the human touch to Niki's and build the whole SMS strategy together. This is gonna be a nice collaboration 🐣

The Wander Club

Cartloop's conversational SMS is a game changer! The conversion rate from the abandoned cart recovery is 2x better than the automated flow in the SMS platform I use. It's a no brainer to switch and save more sales. Additionally, the Cartloop team is incredible! Alexandra and Lisa have been so accommodating and they've helped us configure everything exactly how we need. They stay in constant touch via Slack about results and new features. 10/10! :)

September 24, 2021

Hi Kenny, you're amazing. Thank you so much for the nice words and for always offering us amazing suggestions that can move Cartloop even further. We're lucky to have you and The Wander Club with us 💕

Planted

We've made multiple 6 figures with this app in a few months! My team and I love this app, it has truly driven so much change for our business. The world is asking for more personalisation and Cartloop truly is the best way to start

September 24, 2021

Hi Ama, we're in love with how you managed to build such an amazing community at Planted and we're happy to be part of your journey.

eCommsell

customer service is top class. the team goes out of their way to assist you and ensure your campaign is performing.

September 10, 2021

Hi Oday, thank you so much for your nice words - we love how well eCommsell is performing and the community you have built is fantastic📱

It's our pleasure to work with you.

Just Gorgeous Darling

I'd give it zero if I could. I've never had so many issues with a shopify approved app in the 4 years I've been in business. 1. I had so many glitches in the first 24 hours that my customers were completely frustrated and confused. Cartloop's system got stuck in a loop and kept sending the same text message over and over and over again. Embarassing. 2. I woke up this morning to 300+ international subscribers on my list. Which is a problem because A. I don't ship internationally and B. I'm not going to pay for credits to send campaigns to subscribers who can't even order from me. And C. I did not have 300 international visitors to my website last night per my Google Analytics. Which means someone (likely Cartloop) added 300+ bogus subscribers to my list. And I'm not okay with that. 3. Their payment plan is not clearly laid out. The essentials plan says "Unlimited Messages" in exchange for 10% of sales. But when I try to send a campaign to my subscriber's list, I was informed that I needed to pay for more credits. SO they're going to get 10% + the cost of credits. Which is massively expensive when compared to other text services, but wouldn't be so frustrating if they'd just explain that in the first place.

September 10, 2021

Hi Ashley,

We're so sorry to hear this. All the issues you raised were fixed immediately after you flagged them.

We'd hope you can give us a second chance to show Conversational SMS Marketing can change the way you interact with your shoppers.

I'm so sorry,

Viva Deo

Really good app. It's got us more orders on our web store. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend.

August 27, 2021

Hi Christina, so glad you're enjoying Cartloop. Please do reach to us if you ever need some extra insights 🌻

BYTHEM

The conversion rate with this application is impressive. In addition, they are very professional in their messages and perfectly understood the tone with which our brand communicates. - Not only do they close sales, but they improve the experience of our visitors with fast, personalized responses to their questions.

August 26, 2021

Hi Mario, we are so glad you're enjoying the Cartloop experience. We love how focused you are on the experience itself. Let's grow together 🚀

Bloc Shop

Highly recommend! The product is great to win back some customers that slipped away without feeling spammy at all. The people at Cartloop and support are amazing. They make sure to guide you through everything and set you up for success in a matter of minutes. The app also has a super intuitive and easy-to-use dashboard that makes it user-friendly for any shop owner.

August 24, 2021

We're so glad you're enjoying the service. Thank you so much for the nice words, cannot wait to see what happens next 🥰

Indi Pups

I have just installed app after the company reached out to me. I have signed up for the free plan and am eager to see how it goes. Alexandra was a great help!

August 24, 2021

Hi Rachel, it was such a pleasure to work with you. I cannot wait to see the results after the free trial. Keep in touch 🐶

lenovieusa

Thank you very much Andrei & Alexandra! I had an issue when installing the app and they were able to walk me through the steps! they contacted me right away! appreciate it and I am very excited to try the app!

August 24, 2021

Hi Eman, it was a pleasure working together with you. Please do always contact us, we're here to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7