Cartloop SMS Marketing

Cartloop SMS Marketing

by HonestTech

SMS Marketing with human superpowers. Recover 10x more carts.

Fluffy Gear

I like Cartloop because it's very personal and has opened new opportunities for us to connect with our customers, things email cannot do. The team is also super friendly and helpful.

Retro Hoodies

The best thing about this app is the fact that I'm getting sales without doing too much. Their team is basically running everything. So far, loving it! Cheers!

Arete Gym

Just installed the app and got my first sale in an hour or so. Support is second to none, as Andrei went above and beyond helping me while installing the app. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for increasing sales without any effort.

Azuura Exclusive

An absolute must-have app. We've been using a *regular* SMS app before and the results with Cartloop after the first few days: 37% more revenue compared to our previous abandoned cart flows. Plus we don't even have to deal with incoming text messages from customers anymore, as Cartloop does that for us.

So far 10/10. Thank you team Cartloop!

August 3, 2020

Wow, 37% more revenue! That's something! We love taking care of everything! Thank you for your awesome review!

ProductEssential

Absolutely amazing service from Andrei! I had some issues isetting up some things. And in such a quick and helpful response he has helped me setup everything I need! Thanks for all the help Cartloop SMS Marketing!!
Amazing app and support. Andrei was very helpful. Very recommended..

August 3, 2020

It's been our pleasure! We're here for you 24/7. Thank you!

Grace Vibes

I wanted an app that would help me interact with my customers on a personal level. The way their team talks to my customers blows my mind. Best app so far! Totally recommend.

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!

My Beauty Yard

Excellent app and customer service.
Andrei has been so helpful with any question I had (even not app related), that saying he went above and beyond is an understatement.
Definitely recommend this app.

Thank you!

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review! It's a pleasure having you onboard and feel free to contact us anytime.

Elena Fancy Boutique

Got my first sale in the first 24 hours. It converts much faster than email does. Should've started sooner.

August 3, 2020

Never too late to get started! Thank you!

starlaserdeals

I loved working with Lisa from Cartloop! They are awesome and their product can truly help your business. - Aristide

August 3, 2020

We love working with you too, Aristide! Thank you for your kind words!

Electronik Gear

After thinking about it for a while, I switched from liverecover. As many of my customers are from the UK my revenue from recovered carts actually doubled in the first week. Previously they were not targeted.. wish I switched earlier to Cartloop.

Happy you joined Cartloop! 🥳