Cartloop SMS Marketing

Cartloop SMS Marketing

by HonestTech

SMS Text Marketing by 1:1 conversational human text messages

The Oral Cleaner™

Damn, I've recovered 24% of my abandoned carts already. Thumbs up for these guys! Best app for sms marketing out there!

October 28, 2020

Awesome to hear this! Glad we're able to play a small part in helping your brand grow.

Retro Hoodies

The best thing about this app is the fact that I'm getting sales without doing too much. Their team is basically running everything. So far, loving it! Cheers!

October 31, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We are ready to serve your customers anytime!

Azuura Exclusive

An absolute must-have app. We've been using a *regular* SMS app before and the results with Cartloop after the first few days: 37% more revenue compared to our previous abandoned cart flows. Plus we don't even have to deal with incoming text messages from customers anymore, as Cartloop does that for us.

So far 10/10. Thank you team Cartloop!

August 3, 2020

Wow, 37% more revenue! That's something! We love taking care of everything! Thank you for your awesome review!

ProductEssential

Absolutely amazing service from Andrei! I had some issues isetting up some things. And in such a quick and helpful response he has helped me setup everything I need! Thanks for all the help Cartloop SMS Marketing!!
Amazing app and support. Andrei was very helpful. Very recommended..

August 3, 2020

It's been our pleasure! We're here for you 24/7. Thank you!

Grace Vibes

I wanted an app that would help me interact with my customers on a personal level. The way their team talks to my customers blows my mind. Best app so far! Totally recommend.

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!

My Beauty Yard

Excellent app and customer service.
Andrei has been so helpful with any question I had (even not app related), that saying he went above and beyond is an understatement.
Definitely recommend this app.

Thank you!

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review! It's a pleasure having you onboard and feel free to contact us anytime.

starlaserdeals

I loved working with Lisa from Cartloop! They are awesome and their product can truly help your business. - Aristide

August 3, 2020

We love working with you too, Aristide! Thank you for your kind words!

Electronik Gear

After thinking about it for a while, I switched from liverecover. As many of my customers are from the UK my revenue from recovered carts actually doubled in the first week. Previously they were not targeted.. wish I switched earlier to Cartloop.

Happy you joined Cartloop! 🥳

BLK Exclusive

Cartloop has been nothing but amazing for us. I tried Postscript and Smsbump before, but these guys are the real deal. In one conversation they made a successful upsell, adding an $253 extra revenue, on top of the existing cart. 10/10 so far.

August 3, 2020

Thank you very much! We're treating upselling just like art. 🎨 It's way better with the human element.

SCANDINORDIC.com

Andrei helped us set it up on his Saturday morning. We're very appreciative. Will update the review when we get customer activity. Thank you very much!

May 30, 2020

Thank you for your kind review Julie! It's a pleasure having you onboard and looking forward to seeing your first converted customers!