Cartloop SMS Marketing

Cartloop SMS Marketing | Reviews

by HonestTech

1:1 Conversational SMS Text Marketing, Cart Recovery & Chat.

1 review

Just Gorgeous Darling

I'd give it zero if I could. I've never had so many issues with a shopify approved app in the 4 years I've been in business. 1. I had so many glitches in the first 24 hours that my customers were completely frustrated and confused. Cartloop's system got stuck in a loop and kept sending the same text message over and over and over again. Embarassing. 2. I woke up this morning to 300+ international subscribers on my list. Which is a problem because A. I don't ship internationally and B. I'm not going to pay for credits to send campaigns to subscribers who can't even order from me. And C. I did not have 300 international visitors to my website last night per my Google Analytics. Which means someone (likely Cartloop) added 300+ bogus subscribers to my list. And I'm not okay with that. 3. Their payment plan is not clearly laid out. The essentials plan says "Unlimited Messages" in exchange for 10% of sales. But when I try to send a campaign to my subscriber's list, I was informed that I needed to pay for more credits. SO they're going to get 10% + the cost of credits. Which is massively expensive when compared to other text services, but wouldn't be so frustrating if they'd just explain that in the first place.

September 10, 2021

Hi Ashley,

We're so sorry to hear this. All the issues you raised were fixed immediately after you flagged them.

We'd hope you can give us a second chance to show Conversational SMS Marketing can change the way you interact with your shoppers.

I'm so sorry,