Cartloop SMS Marketing

Cartloop SMS Marketing

by HonestTech

1:1 Conversational SMS Text Marketing, Cart Recovery & Chat.

Indi Pups

I have just installed app after the company reached out to me. I have signed up for the free plan and am eager to see how it goes. Alexandra was a great help!

August 24, 2021

Hi Rachel, it was such a pleasure to work with you. I cannot wait to see the results after the free trial. Keep in touch 🐶

xx Alexandra

LEVO Oil Infusion, Inc.

Excellent customer service and great app for capturing CA or BA purchasers. Completely automated, we don't need to do a thing (for the most part). For more complex products you will need to provide their team guidance on how to reply to certain questions. Having their team execute on answering those questions properly doesn't always go the way you had defined. Also, for sending newsletter/manual send sms messages the platform is lacking a little. I've run into some glitches adding emojis. They need 3 hours notice before any campaign sends.
You cannot download/transfer contacts to a new platform from theirs.
Lack of integrations.

Desirefy

I will be honest im removing this app right now since i want something with a little more control but i will say it can work for beginners etc and their support is really good..(especially Alexandra)

February 2, 2021

We value every review and opinion in order to improve our functionalities and cover as much needs as we can. Thank you!