Cartloop SMS Marketing

Cartloop SMS Marketing

by HonestTech

Done-for-you conversational SMS marketing, powered by humans.

Bel-Air Cosmetics

I love this app & the representatives. Alexandra makes it so much fun to set up a marketing platform and work lol. I also am in love with the layout of everything very simple and easy to use. While getting the most impact!

Doki Crate

Just recently installed this app so I can't speak on how well it converts and what the projected revenue would be like. However, support is really useful and Alexandra listened to all my questions and suggestions. As text messages get higher open rates than email, I'm hopeful this will be worth it. Can't wait to start earning money together!

Booti Nutrition

Absolutely amazing response time. Everything is integrated automatically. Just few clicks and good to go!

June 21, 2021

We're so happy you enjoy our services. Keep in touch!

xx Alexandra

Kaitama

very good app I love it 10/10 it does everything ineed customer support is friendly i cant complain tbh

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your lovely feedback, we're happy you enjoy Cartloop.

xx Alexandra

The Wine Caverns

SO happy with the results and customer service we received. We're a small business and the subscriber and conversion rates we see are amazing. 24 hour helpline is great and I get responses within minutes every time. Set up is incredibly easy too. The most hassle free way to land conversions and build an sms subscriber base hands down.

June 15, 2021

We really appreciate your nice words, Amelia and we're happy you enjoy Cartloop. Cheers!

Trivoshop

Awesome customer support. Really looking forward to the results! I think the personal touch is always a great customer experience

June 15, 2021

Thank you, Peter. I'm sure you'll love the personal touch!

Crowned Spice

Great customer service. Real professionals interacting with your customers. Try it out on our store www.crownedspice.com! :)

June 11, 2021

All in for happy customers! Thanks for your kind words, means a lot to us!

perspectivewoman.com

Amazing support so far - just getting up and running, but very professional Company, will hopefully know in the next week or so how well the app performs in terms of conversion uplift.

June 11, 2021

Thanks a lot, Mark, we have a good feeling about this!

Attar

Great service! Support helped in setting up the popup and gave advice on best practices, would recommend

June 9, 2021

We really appreciate your nice words. Super excited to work with you!

Glo Organic

Lisa was amazing! Cartloop fixed my issue super fast and replies within minutes! Would highly suggest this app :)

June 1, 2021

Thank you! It was my pleasure, Barbara! Super excited for what's coming next!

xx Lisa