Cartloop SMS Marketing

1:1 Conversational SMS Text Marketing, Cart Recovery & Chat.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sms marketing for Shopify

Amyla Cosmetics

Amazing customers support, this app really help me to grow my sales.
Thank you Cartloop ! SMS flow can really grow revenues :)

JOHAN QUAIL

Really love the app. The staff is super helpful and supportive. Definitely the best SMS marketing app.

Hi there, so happy you love Cartloop. We're really excited to work together 🧡

ParagonArtsco

Alexandra from Cartloop made everything so easy. The set-ups, the working process of the app. Phenomenal!. I would recommend this app to any upstarting brand for sure

December 2, 2021

Hi Ezeugo, thank you so much for that, you're really amazing! Happy to be part of your strategy 🥳

Gentle Oasis LLC

Great team of staff! Cartloop definitely helps increase sales with abandoned carts. Overall, 5 star recommendation!

December 2, 2021

Hi Fred, glad you're enjoying the results for Gentle Oasis. Your numbers are indeed fantastic! 🌸

xx Alexandra

The Cozy Feeling Candle Co.

The set up for this was seamless! Alexandra worked with me to make sure I was utilizing everything at my disposal to ensure their process would be the most effective. I am so excited to see the results!

December 2, 2021

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for all the nice words. We're really happy to have you with us! 🕯

Little Sweet Peas Boutique

I can't say enough about this app. The most responsive company I have worked with. Both Alexandera and Chris were very understanding and helping my company in so many ways. From setting up my campaigns to setting up my pop up. They truly want to understand your products and company.

October 25, 2021

Hi Marie, we're honored to be working with you, really! The store behind is Little Sweet Peas is so inspiring, we really hope to help you achieve your goals! 🐣

The Aroma Factory

amazing customer service, the agent Alexandra helped me setup all the possible campaigns and answered all my queries very professionally. 100% recommended top app with extraordinary customer support 5 stars!

October 25, 2021

Hi Muhammad, we're so happy to hear about your positive experience. Let's bring some extra revenue to The Aroma Factory! 🛍

Ava Estell

Cartloop has been absolutely amazing - especially in helping us recover 30-40% of our abandoned carts, will highly recommend

October 20, 2021

Your feedback means the world to us, Yaw! Super proud of your results! 🙏

Thanks,
Lisa

Arise lio

i love the support here at cartloop! Some awesome features are coming on the way and i cant wait they are game changing!

October 13, 2021

Hi Sebastian, love your excitement about what's coming next. As you said, let's be the next Gary Vee strategy-wise. Cheers! 🏋🏼‍♀️

Niki's

I have just started to use the APP and so far the set and support have been amazing. If this is my experience as a customer I'm excited for my customers and fully trust the Cartloop team. Fingers cross the revenue comes through.

September 24, 2021

Hi Suthan, we're more than ready to add the human touch to Niki's and build the whole SMS strategy together. This is gonna be a nice collaboration 🐣

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8