Cartloop SMS Marketing

Cartloop SMS Marketing

by HonestTech

SMS Text Marketing by 1:1 conversational human text messages

Boudoir LUX

I was having trouble getting my popup to save but Lisa was amazing ! She was very patient with me during the process and more than helpful. I love the apps features and cant wait to upgrade in the near future.

April 12, 2021

Was my pleasure, Amira! Excited to be part of Boudoir LUX's growth!

Lisa xx

PawsPawsPetSuppliesInc

I just signed up for the app and I can tell this is going to work out just by the amazing customer service I have been receiving. Alexandra is AMAZING

April 9, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, Ramonita. Looking forward to collaborating with you🚀

Alexandra x

The Essence Vault

Cartloop are amazing, we actually weren't sure of how good they were until we stopped services, seen a massive drop straight away, so we knew we needed to get things set up again. Andrei and the team are an amazing support, nothing is too much work for them. Getting around 20x ROAs per campaign they send out!

April 1, 2021

Thank you! It's an absolute pleasure working with you. 🚀

Andrei

valentinorise

I have only just started using this app and so far my experience has been fantastic. It was very easy to integrate, The team reached out to make sure that I was ok with everything & even offered to send through some marketing tips to help me make more sales.
I cant comment on ROI as I said I have only just signed up but I have a great feeling the return will be well worth the investment I make. I will comment on this review in a few months to share my experience futher as well as % & sales made in case anyone wants to read them.
Chelsea x

April 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We're super excited to see your first results 🙌

拉面说 | RamenTalk

The customer service is great. There is some compliance issue that prevents me from importing customer leads though. Looking forward to seeing how the app could help grow my business!

February 13, 2021

Excited to growing RamenTalk together, Wendy!

Libellules Boutique

Very good customer service and helping me set up discounts on my site. I'm not great in that area so the service was excellent and fast.

Thank you very much! Happy you joined Cartloop! 🥳

wuuffstore

I haven't tried this app for long but the customer support team is just amazing. It is really simple to use and honestly I could just keep this app around to talk to the support team every day haha

February 2, 2021

You're awesome! Thank you for your kind words! Keep up the amazing work!

CHELA

Great customer service! Just started using the app so looking forward to see the results. Thanks again

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! It's a pleasure having you onboard and looking forward to seeing your first converted customers! Lucian from Cartloop

Born To Roam

I downloaded Cartloop to help with additional marketing and conversions. Within 4 days of signing up I had one conversion. There customer service is also stellar! Lisa reached out to me and we set up a call about what ways the team to can support my business! I am extremely pleased thus far!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We're honored to be part of your marketing stack

Almasi Knives

Cartloop not only helps us recover a hefty amount of abandoned carts every month, but our shoppers also love speaking with a real person instead of being treated like a number with an automated response. I'm continuously impressed with how the Cartloop team goes the extra mile in their conversations with my shoppers, and actually offer genuine value. If you're a brand looking to take your marketing to the next level, Cartloop is a no-brainer.

January 11, 2021

We're humbled to be in touch with your customers! Excited to see even more growth in the weeks and months to come! Lucian from Cartloop

Previous 1 3 4