Cartloop SMS Marketing

Cartloop SMS Marketing

by HonestTech

SMS Text Marketing by 1:1 conversational human text messages

EleganzaSkin

Honestly, one of the best apps but more importantly, the most amazing customer service I've ever experienced. You can definitely trust them with your customers. Couldn't say good enough things about this app, all good so far!

Empowered by Ashley

I was incredibly dubious about using Cartloop, especially for a brand we're so cautious about keeping the right tone of voice for – we're in quite a sensitive space that requires an enormous amount of empathy. Outsourcing support on a channel as intimate as SMS was a risk. I cannot tell you just how impressed I've been! Alexandra has been utterly fantastic at understanding our brands' mission and ensuring that Cartloop's support agents also understand what our brand is about and proactively monitoring conversations on our behalf. What's been even greater is the feedback we're seeing from customers. We've even tested it from our own devices to ask somewhat more challenging questions and the Cartloop team delves into our FAQs, into our reviews, past conversations, goes through our site and ensures they're answering a customer message to the best of their ability. Super, super impressed! Side note, Lisa's interview on the Cart Overflow podcast was equally fantastic and a real insight into the power of 2-way SMS to build a deeper relationship with our customers for the long term. Thank you guys!

April 29, 2021

This made our day, Tom! Really appreciate your feedback. It's what keeps us going! Super excited to scale together! 🚀

Lisa xx

DanoraLuxe

Best app in the market for sms marketing. Their support team will even chat 1:1 with your customers, especially for abandoned carts. I am looking forward to using this app to generate more sales. Thanks alot. ❤️

April 27, 2021

You're amazing, Tochukwu! Excited to kick things off!

MIKE'S BBQ RUB

Nothing but great things to say! The team is on the ball and answers all questions with easy! Super happy to be working with the Cartloop team!

April 20, 2021

Thanks, Mike! Super excited to help you build strong relationships with your shoppers and grow!

Boudoir LUX

I was having trouble getting my popup to save but Lisa was amazing ! She was very patient with me during the process and more than helpful. I love the apps features and cant wait to upgrade in the near future.

April 12, 2021

Was my pleasure, Amira! Excited to be part of Boudoir LUX's growth!

Lisa xx

PawsPawsPetSuppliesInc

I just signed up for the app and I can tell this is going to work out just by the amazing customer service I have been receiving. Alexandra is AMAZING

April 9, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, Ramonita. Looking forward to collaborating with you🚀

Alexandra x

The Essence Vault

Cartloop are amazing, we actually weren't sure of how good they were until we stopped services, seen a massive drop straight away, so we knew we needed to get things set up again. Andrei and the team are an amazing support, nothing is too much work for them. Getting around 20x ROAs per campaign they send out!

April 1, 2021

Thank you! It's an absolute pleasure working with you. 🚀

Andrei

valentinorise

I have only just started using this app and so far my experience has been fantastic. It was very easy to integrate, The team reached out to make sure that I was ok with everything & even offered to send through some marketing tips to help me make more sales.
I cant comment on ROI as I said I have only just signed up but I have a great feeling the return will be well worth the investment I make. I will comment on this review in a few months to share my experience futher as well as % & sales made in case anyone wants to read them.
Chelsea x

April 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We're super excited to see your first results 🙌

拉面说 | RamenTalk

The customer service is great. There is some compliance issue that prevents me from importing customer leads though. Looking forward to seeing how the app could help grow my business!

February 13, 2021

Excited to growing RamenTalk together, Wendy!

Libellules Boutique

Very good customer service and helping me set up discounts on my site. I'm not great in that area so the service was excellent and fast.

February 2, 2021