Cartmate ‑ Mobile App Builder

Build, Customize and Run a Mobile App Without Coding Instantly

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BMD’s Morning Glory Boutique

The app was wonderful and the customer service was outstanding when I first started my subscription. In July 2022, I noticed that my banner photos and logo were no longer displayed and would not reload so I reached out to customer service and it took a while to get a response. Their response was that it was an issue with one of their partners. In August, I reached out again with no response received and again about a week ago but still no response has been received. I am paying for the Pro plan - I customized my home page so it’s not blank but this has cause my business to suffer majorly and the no responses just makes it even more disheartening because I had such high hopes for this app and now I’m not sure if I should keep it.

Blush Velvet Boutique

At first the app was great! Then after about 2 months my push notifications started glitching. It no longer allows me to upload photos at all anywhere on the app & just gives me an error. I have emailed support about 10 times now with no response. In addition to that 50% of the time my products do not automatically sync so I have to manually do it or email support. For $47 a month this app should work better than it does & support should be 10x more responsive. I wouldn't recommend.