Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

La Guapa Fashion

Muy buena aplicación , deseando aprovechar el máximo. Buscaba una plataforma que fuera posible enviar sms a mis contactos, además que Beatrice está siempre dispuesta a ayudarme, muy atenciosa y te soluciona los problemas en el mismo momento.

ProPods

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ good support with this app, cant wait to use this more often. Thanks!!

Happy_Sailor

Carts Guru is a must-have app for Shopify. Not only does it work great, but the customer service is beyond excellent!

ACID. REBEL.

Very usefull app and good support! Thanks for the help and for the instructions you gave us to create our shop.

Prime Gear

This app is super user friendly and it has everything i needed! Thanks for the good support! You can make omnichannel campaigns that will bring your campaigns to the next level! I recommend

My Dogy Shop

Faccio questa recensione molto volentieri in quanto ho avuto un ottima esperienza con Carts Guru sia a livello di assistenza in italiano con Beatrice che di risultati.

Grazie,
Ben.

PixelNero

initially gave me issues but i have to say the customer support is great, took the time to have a call to explain functions and everything. recommended

June 10, 2020

Hi Nicola,
Firstly, thank you for the feedback. I understand you experienced an issue during your free trial. Yes, our servers experienced heavy demand last week and we have since resolved this problem so that it will not occur again.
I’d like to invite you to resume your free trial by contacting your account manager through our in-app chat or through email. They’ll be happy to help you set up your first few campaigns to ensure you see a great ROI.
Thanks for giving us a try, and I genuinely hope you will take the time to give us another chance.
Best, Lou Lou

MajestySkin

hopefully, it works I'm pretty new to this! I want to make my first sale so we will see if I can get one with this app

Guru Muscle

I'm in the process to test it. It seems to me as a very good app. Can't wait when we get higher traffic and we can use it in a full range of features

Iconix Evolution

this app is simply amazing, best retargeting app out there. 5 stars all the way will add revenue to your store immediately