Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

I Love My Pillow

My team loves this app. They have drastically improved our sales and conversion rate. Most importantly, they have FANTASTIC customer service - they respond promptly and effectively. I would most definitely recommend Carts Guru!

Bellola

Very good app with clear and easy to follow instructions. I suggest it for anyone looking to use SMS marketing.

Doggy Wrld - Pet Shop

Great app when it works. I wonder when they'll ever address the numerous "api error" messages that always pop up

Modish Timepieces

I like the app it makes very easy to get lost revenue recovered. Since I have installed the app my store profit has increased. I recommend the app for sms and email marketing.

InstaGymPro

The support of the app is bespoke. Customer service is doing their job very well! However, I find the whole interface quite difficult to operate.

Drunk America

Great app, very high ROI. Customer service is great and very responsive. Highly recommend this app!

Mantis Outlet

Self explanatory set up and organized app to optimize for. Should make more apps similar to this. 5/5

BoomVio

Very user-friendly application that has an excellent support team that consistently provides you tremendous service

March 10, 2020

We're so glad that you're loving Carts Guru! Thanks so much for the review.

Orange Peek

So far so good. Have not used it yet but I thought it would be worth a shot. Setup was a litlle confusing but not terrible.

March 10, 2020

Thanks so much for the review. If you still find anything confusing, please reach out to customer support - they're always happy to help!

Bayou Blush Boutique

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT APP, THIS IS IT! INCREASES SALES AND MAKES BUSINESS EASY. DEF RECOMMEND.

March 10, 2020

Helping our customers save time and increase their sales makes us SO happy! Thanks so much for the review.