Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

Beautifily

Love how easy it is to setup all of the flows in multiple different channels. Support is top notch as well.

thepicturenecklace

Great app! It has a very easy setup and does leave much to think about when setting up. I highly recommend it.

ROZYANA

not working (SMS)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meditate In Yoga

It's unbelievable how much time and hassle this app provides. The recovery of any lost carts can be a big deal, this app converts many of those into paying customers. I love it.

UltraBand Usa

Great App, definitely worth the investment. This app has multiple features and makes up for more than a few apps

BaddieWay

Working well, easy to set up and easy to use with perfect help desk.
I will keep using it!

Shoppe with Shawn

So very happy with the support and functionality of CG!! Their responsiveness and forward thinking makes a HUGE difference!! Thank you Carts Gurus!

Twisted Pineapple Boutique

I wasn't sure about this app at first but now that i am actively using it, i have found it to be very helpful at understanding my customers on another level. I feel like I have a better understanding on what my customers shopping routines are. I would definitely recommend this app to other business owners who are new to eCommerce

hiierliving

Works great once you set it up correctly! We are seeing additional sales and profits far above the cost cart guru charges. We did have a few issues with the initial set up but the customer service team was able to resolve all those for us.

J F M

I am very pleased, working well, easy to set up and easy to use and perfect help desk.