Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

BackSail

Carts Guru is a great app for retargeting. Saves a lot of abandoned carts, and more than pays for itself if you're doing any kind of volume.

Gabriel-Paris

Amazing app !! Their team support is very competent and help me so much with my previous troubles

All in one, sms ,mail and messenger !

mShopsOutlet

Carts Guru lets you customize your retargeting. From texts or emails, get a hold of your abandoned checkouts.

Ted Valè

Solid app, really helpful to increase ones roi. Found a few minor bugs but their team sorted everything out swiftly

FamTeeWorld

Great app but I wish customer service would be little faster in getting back to my requests because I haven't bee able to solve 1 issue for over a month now.

Marco Basic

I must say the support is impeccable. Leo went out of his way to help me set up the proper discount codes. On top of that he managed to offer a quick solution for multiple stores issue with chrome. 5 stars.

Iron Killer

Using this app currently and loving the help with abandoned carts and retargeting based off of cart interest

Brave & Bearded

Easy to install, still waiting on conversion but pretty positive with this one ! this was a recommendation

Vanguard Charging

It has been working well for me so far. Would recommend to anyone looking to increase sales on the back end.

Think and Ink Co.

Love it! I can see why this app comes highly recommended for cart abandonment. Very easy to set up and manage.