Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

Malumali

Best app for SMS retargeting, abandoned cart and campaigns. No issues at all with the app! Best app for retargeting!

Shop The Coolest

Great app. It works wonderfully with our shopify store. The default built in abandoned cart shopify provides has not done a single thing for us. As soon as we imolented carts guru we started seeing results in our return traffic as well as orders. It also provides good reporting metrics so you can get more insight into your abandonment cart problem. Overall we are very pleased with carts guru and recommend it to other stores who are serious about making money.

ShopJeanPhotography.com Lightroom Presets & Photoshop Actions Overlays & Courses by Jackie Jean

Best app for SMS retargeting, aban cart and campaigns. No issues at all! Love the dashboard and reporting features too!

Waiākea Hawaiian Volcanic Water | Store

Great app for recovering abandoned carts. You can use email, SMS, and Facebook messenger. My only criticism was the cost of the old program ($49 pus 3.5% of sales), but with their new program that should go down significantly.

Total Tea & Chiroflex

I have used a few different abandoned cart services and this one has to be the best. It is very in depth. I was a little unsure how to run it and they set up best practices for me. The SMS messages is what sets this apart for me. We have brought in so many purchases via SMS.,

BackSail

Carts Guru is a great app for retargeting. Saves a lot of abandoned carts, and more than pays for itself if you're doing any kind of volume.

Gabriel-Paris

Amazing app !! Their team support is very competent and help me so much with my previous troubles

All in one, sms ,mail and messenger !

mShopsOutlet

Carts Guru lets you customize your retargeting. From texts or emails, get a hold of your abandoned checkouts.

Ted Valè

Solid app, really helpful to increase ones roi. Found a few minor bugs but their team sorted everything out swiftly

FamTeeWorld

Great app but I wish customer service would be little faster in getting back to my requests because I haven't bee able to solve 1 issue for over a month now.