Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

Marco Basic

I must say the support is impeccable. Leo went out of his way to help me set up the proper discount codes. On top of that he managed to offer a quick solution for multiple stores issue with chrome. 5 stars.

Iron Killer

Using this app currently and loving the help with abandoned carts and retargeting based off of cart interest

Brave & Bearded

Easy to install, still waiting on conversion but pretty positive with this one ! this was a recommendation

Vanguard Charging

It has been working well for me so far. Would recommend to anyone looking to increase sales on the back end.

Think and Ink Co.

Love it! I can see why this app comes highly recommended for cart abandonment. Very easy to set up and manage.

ModernInflux

This app is one of the best apps you can have to run a ecom store! It makes everything easier. Its retargeting with sms and email is fantastic.

SupriseDeal

great app works as advertised just tweak some of the settings and you are good to go! Definitely recommend

NurseBaeofficial

great app! easy to navigate. lots of made for you templates. the best one i've found so far. will continue to use.

gimmie-now

great app very useful so far im already noticing a difference in conversions i hope to continue to see growth

BEYROU

It's doesn't let me use free trial without putting my credit card into their site
honestly, I wanted to try it first then decide whether to subscribe or not.

March 26, 2019

Hello Beyrou,

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the app.
When you sign up to a free trial we ask for debit/credit card details for several reasons: to verify your identity, to protect us from theft and fraud, to validate your purchase if you decide to buy any of the subscription plans.

Your card is not charged during the trial, you will be charged only if you decide to purchase one of the subscription plans.

Thanks!