Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

Think and Ink Co.

Love it! I can see why this app comes highly recommended for cart abandonment. Very easy to set up and manage.

ModernInflux

This app is one of the best apps you can have to run a ecom store! It makes everything easier. Its retargeting with sms and email is fantastic.

SupriseDeal

great app works as advertised just tweak some of the settings and you are good to go! Definitely recommend

NurseBaeofficial

great app! easy to navigate. lots of made for you templates. the best one i've found so far. will continue to use.

gimmie-now

great app very useful so far im already noticing a difference in conversions i hope to continue to see growth

BEYROU

It's doesn't let me use free trial without putting my credit card into their site
honestly, I wanted to try it first then decide whether to subscribe or not.

March 26, 2019

Hello Beyrou,

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the app.
When you sign up to a free trial we ask for debit/credit card details for several reasons: to verify your identity, to protect us from theft and fraud, to validate your purchase if you decide to buy any of the subscription plans.

Your card is not charged during the trial, you will be charged only if you decide to purchase one of the subscription plans.

Thanks!

decorstoreus

This is an important app, comes highly recommended. I havent put it to work fully, but setup was very easy.

Xin Roller

Really amazing app with a lot of different options to recover abandoned carts. The best one so far. Also a fair pricing plan.

Westello

Good app so far. Simple interface makes it easy to navigate to the tabs I need. The system is straightforward, set rules and Cart Guru takes care of the activity.
Update: Had some problems at first getting the rules set. Worked with Leo on their team and he's helping me get through it. Also had a chat with Ivi their customer success manager and she's helping create templates and strategies to test. They take good care of their customers.

April 3, 2019

Hello Andre,

We take customers feedback very seriously and we are sorry to hear you have had issues with the app.

We are here to help, our technical team is looking into why we don’t get the visitors language information from your website.

In the meantime, we had a look at your account and found an error in the way you set up your retargeting conditions which is the reason why we didn’t retarget any of your abandoned carts. But don’t worry, our customer success team have set up your retargeting strategy to make it work from now on.

Regarding your questions on Facebook Ads, you can set up the pixel properties directly in carts guru (my.carts.guru -> Facebook ads settings) or manually on your website. We have just checked your website, and we can confirm that only one pixel is triggered.

We are more than willing to extend your trial for 10 more days.
We will be in touch by the end of the day,

Best,

Carts Guru Team

TLM Research

I wasn't sure about how I was getting priced and if I had optimal settings, so I hit up the chat, and Florent from Spain skyped me and helped me make sure all my settings were optimal for what I was trying to accomplish. Mainly, making sure I'm not being too intrusive to my customers while trying to capture upwards of 25% of lost sales.