Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

by Carts Guru

All-in-one retargeting solution - Email, SMS, Messenger

Sportiez

Customer service for this app is great, i had questions and requests for customization, and they easily and quickly helped me.

Hero Pet Supplies

Carts Guru really helped me to create a quality on exit pop-up page - the app is incredibly user-friendly!

The Tools Hybrid

Made my money back for the first month and then...within 48 hours!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of impact this app makes but couldn't say better things about it.

Abalor

Easy to use and works very good I have more sales than before I'm very happy with the service they provide

Beautifily

Love how easy it is to setup all of the flows in multiple different channels. Support is top notch as well.

thepicturenecklace

Great app! It has a very easy setup and does leave much to think about when setting up. I highly recommend it.

Meditate In Yoga

It's unbelievable how much time and hassle this app provides. The recovery of any lost carts can be a big deal, this app converts many of those into paying customers. I love it.

UltraBand Usa

Great App, definitely worth the investment. This app has multiple features and makes up for more than a few apps

BaddieWay

Working well, easy to set up and easy to use with perfect help desk.
I will keep using it!

Shoppe with Shawn

So very happy with the support and functionality of CG!! My recovered carts have blown up and Im making $$$$$!!! Thank you Carts Gurus!

Previous 1 3 4 5