Carts Guru , 117 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 11 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 2 april 2023

THIS APP DID NOT WORK FOR US. WE DO REGRET USING IT - WE DID FOR THE LONGEST TIME BUT WERE TOO BUSY TO START ALL OVER AGAIN WITH A MUCH BETTER CHOICE with OTHERs AND THEY'RE SO MANY..

We used this app for 3 or more years, now as we are shopping around, we can safely say: the app has TONS OF BUGS and tons of technical issues and very poor customer service, till the last day, we kept following up on emails about technical issues we had, too much headache, they tell you "clear your cache", "your computers are old" or "not strong enough" - what a joke. One whole campaign just disappeared. HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?!! They just suggested removing emails, which they did, we don't know what they removed and we never got this resolved. We CANNOT PUT A PRICE TAG ON HOW MUCH MONEY WE LOST over the years, we had to rewrite 100+ email templates and so many campaigns TWICE! in 3 years. We were asked to pay 4 times more, just because we complained about so many non-stop technical defects we faced - they said, "so we can serve you better" we need to charge you 4 times more. For us, it was not worth paying more and were very happy to close our account. We now starting with a much better application, costs less, more established and better customer service. We would not use this app even if we're getting paid to use it. For us we believe, THE LONGER we stayed as a business the worse it got, as if we were digging our own graves. LOOK AROUND, DO YOUR homework and make a decision for today and for tomorrow.

Detox Works ®
5 dagar användning av appen
9 november 2018

Excellent! We were completely swamped during the Holiday season and wanted to upgrade our cart abandonment strategy but were a small company and did not have time to do all of the things we wanted. Carts guru met with us for 15 mins, listened to our strategy, and did all of the leg work themselves. We have tried a lot of cart abandonment tools on our Shopify website, for email - and especially text - this is a must have to increase revenue!

Happy Wax
Ungefär 5 år användning av appen
5 maj 2020

My team loves this app. They have drastically improved our sales and conversion rate. Most importantly, they have FANTASTIC customer service - they respond promptly and effectively. I would most definitely recommend Carts Guru!

I Love My Pillow
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
21 maj 2019

Easy to install, still waiting on conversion but pretty positive with this one ! this was a recommendation

Brave & Bearded
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
30 oktober 2018

Carts Guru has helped recover so many abandoned carts for all our clients. It's one of the apps that we always use from day 1, and I recommend it to everyone interested in selling on Shopify. Plus, Matt has been great at helping get everything setup and running well.

GreatVacs
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
2 juni 2020

Faccio questa recensione molto volentieri in quanto ho avuto un ottima esperienza con Carts Guru sia a livello di assistenza in italiano con Beatrice che di risultati.

Grazie,
Ben.

My Dogy Shop
Storbritannien
7 maj 2020

I used this app to Recover lost sales. I recommend it to anyone looking to capture more revenue. I am a new store and everything makes a difference thanks Carts Guru!

GrandisonGlobal
10 september 2019

Customer service for this app is great, i had questions and requests for customization, and they easily and quickly helped me.

Sportiez
21 september 2019

It's a great app for abandoned carts which is hugely important when it comes to optimizing ones store. Its 100% needed.

Super Travel X
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
22 juli 2019

Works great once you set it up correctly! We are seeing additional sales and profits far above the cost cart guru charges. We did have a few issues with the initial set up but the customer service team was able to resolve all those for us.

hiierliving