Carts Guru , 117 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 11 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
29 juni 2019

messed up my facebook pixel replacement. though i contacted them they blamed facebook itself. and then i contacted w facebook and shopify support. and they asserted that it happens coz of multiple pixel firing coz of placement. shopify reconnected me and this app support team again.. and i never heard back from them.. this app gave only headache and waste of time

Moon & Back
Kanada
8 dagar användning av appen
Carts Guru svarade 8 juli 2019

Hello Moon & Back,

we are sorry about this; we would certainly not want any of our customers to have bad experiences from using our platform. We are investigating to see whether we can fix the issue. As our app is removed so we should no longer have any impact on your website, however we still see two different pixels.

We noticed that the IDs used on the second pixel is not one of the IDs that we normally use. Having two pixels is not supposed to be a problem, it might be an issue with the set-up of one of the pixels.

Give us few days more to keep looking into this issue. We will reach out to you at the soonest!

23 augusti 2019

not working (SMS)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROZYANA
Saudiarabien
6 dagar användning av appen
29 juni 2019

I used this app to help me create more touchpints for recovering abandoned carts. It covers all of the best channels in one app. I got set up within about 20 minutes and was ready to go!

Style Sew Me
6 dagar användning av appen
25 mars 2019

great app very useful so far im already noticing a difference in conversions i hope to continue to see growth

gimmie-now
4 dagar användning av appen
4 februari 2022

Cette application est nul je confirme, vous verrez par vous même ,bonne chance . Je n'est rien d'autre à ajouter .

jdonovan-moda.com
Frankrike
En dag användning av appen
18 juni 2018

This app is not working properly. Clicking to edit emails is not working, the back to dashboard link is not working, everything is getting stuck. I had high hopes that this app would help my shop, but it obviously is very amateur. Disappointed.

Coolstuffandmore
USA
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
22 mars 2019

It's doesn't let me use free trial without putting my credit card into their site
honestly, I wanted to try it first then decide whether to subscribe or not.

BEYROU
Israel
10 minuter användning av appen
Carts Guru svarade 26 mars 2019

Hello Beyrou,

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the app.
When you sign up to a free trial we ask for debit/credit card details for several reasons: to verify your identity, to protect us from theft and fraud, to validate your purchase if you decide to buy any of the subscription plans.

Your card is not charged during the trial, you will be charged only if you decide to purchase one of the subscription plans.

Thanks!