Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

by Carts Guru

All-in-one retargeting solution - Email, SMS, Messenger

Twisted Pineapple Boutique

I wasn't sure about this app at first but now that i am actively using it, i have found it to be very helpful at understanding my customers on another level. I feel like I have a better understanding on what my customers shopping routines are. I would definitely recommend this app to other business owners who are new to eCommerce

hiierliving

Works great once you set it up correctly! We are seeing additional sales and profits far above the cost cart guru charges. We did have a few issues with the initial set up but the customer service team was able to resolve all those for us.

J F M

I am very pleased, working well, easy to set up and easy to use and perfect help desk.

The Daily Come Up

Actually really love this app! It's very effective in decreasing abandoned cart rates and increasing overall success of your site!
Highly recommended for any store!

FurrysWorld

This is a very full featured and comprehensive app for retargeting. Probably the last and only one you'll ever need. Has many features, and does most of the basic setup for you on its own. The dashboard is very comprehensive too and breaks down all the good work its doing for you and all the money its making you. Hard to argue with that. Navigation could be a little more intuitive, but that's mostly splitting hairs. This is a great and powerful app. Definitely one of my favorite workhorse apps. Highly recommended.

FEMME NOIRE

My abandon cart rate recovery was decreasing. I'm excited to use the text and messenger feature and review my rates after 30 days. This is a game changer it's like 3 apps in 1.

JawDroper

we use this app for sms retargeting, this app is one of the few apps that are great for retargeting, so far so good

Used Horse Stuff

I am exclusively using the app for SMS re-targeting and so far so good! Looking forward to the metrics after 30 days. I was worried that this would be too intrusive but you can adjust the messaging to make it fun and safe for your customers.

Malumali

Best app for SMS retargeting, abandoned cart and campaigns. No issues at all with the app! Best app for retargeting!

Shop The Coolest

Great app. It works wonderfully with our shopify store. The default built in abandoned cart shopify provides has not done a single thing for us. As soon as we imolented carts guru we started seeing results in our return traffic as well as orders. It also provides good reporting metrics so you can get more insight into your abandonment cart problem. Overall we are very pleased with carts guru and recommend it to other stores who are serious about making money.