Carts Guru

Carts Guru

by Carts Guru

All-in-one Email, SMS, FBM Marketing Automation Platform

Skye Sevens

This App is the number 1, I recommend everyone who is in search for SMS marketing. Best app ever. Customer is support one of the best. They are available anytime to help you. I'm so grateful for this app.

GrandisonGlobal

I used this app to Recover lost sales. I recommend it to anyone looking to capture more revenue. I am a new store and everything makes a difference thanks Carts Guru!

White Shark

This app is super useful for re targeting. We have increase our sales by using this app. I would recommended. Their customer service is amazing, they even help you out to set up your campaign. Just schedule a call with them and they will help you step by step, not to mention they are always available. A+ Pluss with Carts Guru

I Love My Pillow

My team loves this app. They have drastically improved our sales and conversion rate. Most importantly, they have FANTASTIC customer service - they respond promptly and effectively. I would most definitely recommend Carts Guru!

Bellola

Very good app with clear and easy to follow instructions. I suggest it for anyone looking to use SMS marketing.

Modish Timepieces

I like the app it makes very easy to get lost revenue recovered. Since I have installed the app my store profit has increased. I recommend the app for sms and email marketing.

Drunk America

Great app, very high ROI. Customer service is great and very responsive. Highly recommend this app!

Mantis Outlet

Self explanatory set up and organized app to optimize for. Should make more apps similar to this. 5/5

BoomVio

Very user-friendly application that has an excellent support team that consistently provides you tremendous service

March 10, 2020

We're so glad that you're loving Carts Guru! Thanks so much for the review.

Bayou Blush Boutique

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT APP, THIS IS IT! INCREASES SALES AND MAKES BUSINESS EASY. DEF RECOMMEND.

March 10, 2020

Helping our customers save time and increase their sales makes us SO happy! Thanks so much for the review.