Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

by Carts Guru

All-in-one retargeting solution - Email, SMS, Messenger

Shop The Coolest

Great app. It works wonderfully with our shopify store. The default built in abandoned cart shopify provides has not done a single thing for us. As soon as we imolented carts guru we started seeing results in our return traffic as well as orders. It also provides good reporting metrics so you can get more insight into your abandonment cart problem. Overall we are very pleased with carts guru and recommend it to other stores who are serious about making money.

ShopJeanPhotography.com Lightroom Presets & Photoshop Actions Overlays & Courses by Jackie Jean

Best app for SMS retargeting, aban cart and campaigns. No issues at all! Love the dashboard and reporting features too!

Waiākea Hawaiian Volcanic Water | Store

Great app for recovering abandoned carts. You can use email, SMS, and Facebook messenger. My only criticism was the cost of the old program ($49 pus 3.5% of sales), but with their new program that should go down significantly.

Total Tea & Chiroflex

I have used a few different abandoned cart services and this one has to be the best. It is very in depth. I was a little unsure how to run it and they set up best practices for me. The SMS messages is what sets this apart for me. We have brought in so many purchases via SMS.,

BackSail

Carts Guru is a great app for retargeting. Saves a lot of abandoned carts, and more than pays for itself if you're doing any kind of volume.

Gabriel-Paris

Amazing app !! Their team support is very competent and help me so much with my previous troubles

All in one, sms ,mail and messenger !

mShopsOutlet

Carts Guru lets you customize your retargeting. From texts or emails, get a hold of your abandoned checkouts.

Marco Basic

I must say the support is impeccable. Leo went out of his way to help me set up the proper discount codes. On top of that he managed to offer a quick solution for multiple stores issue with chrome. 5 stars.

Iron Killer

Using this app currently and loving the help with abandoned carts and retargeting based off of cart interest

Brave & Bearded

Easy to install, still waiting on conversion but pretty positive with this one ! this was a recommendation