Carts Guru

Carts Guru

by Carts Guru

All-in-one Email, SMS, FBM Marketing Automation Platform

The Daily Come Up

Actually really love this app! It's very effective in decreasing abandoned cart rates and increasing overall success of your site!
Highly recommended for any store!

FurrysWorld

This is a very full featured and comprehensive app for retargeting. Probably the last and only one you'll ever need. Has many features, and does most of the basic setup for you on its own. The dashboard is very comprehensive too and breaks down all the good work its doing for you and all the money its making you. Hard to argue with that. Navigation could be a little more intuitive, but that's mostly splitting hairs. This is a great and powerful app. Definitely one of my favorite workhorse apps. Highly recommended.

FEMME NOIRE

My abandon cart rate recovery was decreasing. I'm excited to use the text and messenger feature and review my rates after 30 days. This is a game changer it's like 3 apps in 1.

JawDroper

we use this app for sms retargeting, this app is one of the few apps that are great for retargeting, so far so good

Used Horse Stuff

I am exclusively using the app for SMS re-targeting and so far so good! Looking forward to the metrics after 30 days. I was worried that this would be too intrusive but you can adjust the messaging to make it fun and safe for your customers.

Malumali

Best app for SMS retargeting, abandoned cart and campaigns. No issues at all with the app! Best app for retargeting!

Shop The Coolest

Great app. It works wonderfully with our shopify store. The default built in abandoned cart shopify provides has not done a single thing for us. As soon as we imolented carts guru we started seeing results in our return traffic as well as orders. It also provides good reporting metrics so you can get more insight into your abandonment cart problem. Overall we are very pleased with carts guru and recommend it to other stores who are serious about making money.

ShopJeanPhotography.com Lightroom Presets & Photoshop Actions Overlays & Courses by Jackie Jean

Best app for SMS retargeting, aban cart and campaigns. No issues at all! Love the dashboard and reporting features too!

Waiākea Hawaiian Volcanic Water | Store

Great app for recovering abandoned carts. You can use email, SMS, and Facebook messenger. My only criticism was the cost of the old program ($49 pus 3.5% of sales), but with their new program that should go down significantly.

Total Tea & Chiroflex

I have used a few different abandoned cart services and this one has to be the best. It is very in depth. I was a little unsure how to run it and they set up best practices for me. The SMS messages is what sets this apart for me. We have brought in so many purchases via SMS.,