Carts Guru

Carts Guru

by Carts Guru

All-in-one Email, SMS, FBM Marketing Automation Platform

Think and Ink Co.

Love it! I can see why this app comes highly recommended for cart abandonment. Very easy to set up and manage.

ModernInflux

This app is one of the best apps you can have to run a ecom store! It makes everything easier. Its retargeting with sms and email is fantastic.

SupriseDeal

great app works as advertised just tweak some of the settings and you are good to go! Definitely recommend

NurseBaeofficial

great app! easy to navigate. lots of made for you templates. the best one i've found so far. will continue to use.

gimmie-now

great app very useful so far im already noticing a difference in conversions i hope to continue to see growth

Xin Roller

Really amazing app with a lot of different options to recover abandoned carts. The best one so far. Also a fair pricing plan.

TLM Research

I wasn't sure about how I was getting priced and if I had optimal settings, so I hit up the chat, and Florent from Spain skyped me and helped me make sure all my settings were optimal for what I was trying to accomplish. Mainly, making sure I'm not being too intrusive to my customers while trying to capture upwards of 25% of lost sales.

Value Gear Online

Installed CartsGuru and boom! the very first default email recovered a sale!

It was quite easy and intuitive to figure out and configure. And on top of that, their team actually went over the setup, and offered to help to make sure everything is set up perfectly, and as per best practices - great service!

Sewing By Sarah

Great service. The guys walked me through the entire setup and I'm already seeing some big numbers in terms of revenue recovered. Highly highly recommend.

Wisho

Don't understand why this app doesn't have more reviews. Between our two stores this app has recovered over $50K in lost sales. SMS retargeting!