Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing | Reviews

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

FEMME NOIRE

My abandon cart rate recovery was decreasing. I'm excited to use the text and messenger feature and review my rates after 30 days. This is a game changer it's like 3 apps in 1.

JawDroper

we use this app for sms retargeting, this app is one of the few apps that are great for retargeting, so far so good

Used Horse Stuff

I am exclusively using the app for SMS re-targeting and so far so good! Looking forward to the metrics after 30 days. I was worried that this would be too intrusive but you can adjust the messaging to make it fun and safe for your customers.

Malumali

Best app for SMS retargeting, abandoned cart and campaigns. No issues at all with the app! Best app for retargeting!

Shop The Coolest

Great app. It works wonderfully with our shopify store. The default built in abandoned cart shopify provides has not done a single thing for us. As soon as we imolented carts guru we started seeing results in our return traffic as well as orders. It also provides good reporting metrics so you can get more insight into your abandonment cart problem. Overall we are very pleased with carts guru and recommend it to other stores who are serious about making money.

ShopJeanPhotography.com Lightroom Presets & Photoshop Actions Overlays & Courses by Jackie Jean

Best app for SMS retargeting, aban cart and campaigns. No issues at all! Love the dashboard and reporting features too!

Waiākea Hawaiian Volcanic Water | Store

Great app for recovering abandoned carts. You can use email, SMS, and Facebook messenger. My only criticism was the cost of the old program ($49 pus 3.5% of sales), but with their new program that should go down significantly.

Total Tea & Chiroflex

I have used a few different abandoned cart services and this one has to be the best. It is very in depth. I was a little unsure how to run it and they set up best practices for me. The SMS messages is what sets this apart for me. We have brought in so many purchases via SMS.,

BackSail

Carts Guru is a great app for retargeting. Saves a lot of abandoned carts, and more than pays for itself if you're doing any kind of volume.

Gabriel-Paris

Amazing app !! Their team support is very competent and help me so much with my previous troubles

All in one, sms ,mail and messenger !